1.8

Loella P.O.V

'' Hello, Mr and Mrs Parkinson, I am Loella Wilson. It is a pleasure to meet you.'' I said with a toothy grin.

In fact it was the complete opposite of a ' pleasure'. The ow so perfect pureblood family.

'' Hello Loella, the pleasure is all ours. Pansy told us a lot about you.'' Mrs Parkinson said. Ah it is good to know your head is filled with stupid lies.

'' Where is she? If you don't mind me asking.'' I asked polite.

I had left the orphanage this morning, and I didn't bother to say goodbye to Riddle. Why I bought all his stuff? Not because I cared for him. I am not a good person, and I am most certainly not going to change into one. I have all the money and Riddle has nothing. Not even enough for something stupid like school supplies.

I am not completely heartless, and all those kids reminded me of my weak old self.

'' She is upstairs. You can follow Nimmy the house elve.'' Mr Parkinson said with his low voice. I looked behind me and saw one of those disgusting creatures.

They were slaves and couldn't do anything useful apparently.

'' Thank you sir.'' I replied, and followed the house elve.

'' Nimmy wants to introduce herself properly.'' She said and held out her hand. Great. I just went from kissing the devil to touching a filthy creature. I shook her hand and smiled a little.

'' Pleasure. I am sure you know my name?''

'' Ms Wilson it is ma'am.'' She answered.

I gave a small nod and arrived at a large door.

The door opened and the annoying girl came out.

'' Loella! You're here'' She exclaimed happily.

'' Yes I am. It is good to see you!'' I said, and gave her a small hug. It was partly a lie. I don't like to see her, but she is a lot better company than Riddle is.

I walked inside her big room, and looked around. The walls were a dark shade of green, and the rest was silver or black. One thing that I noticed was that there were a lot of mirrors. I hated mirrors. They show your reflection, as if your body and soul are separated.

'' So how was your Holiday so far?'' I asked and tried to sound enthusiast, which was even harder than normal. The effect of the potion didn't work anymore. I was tense and confused all the time. I wonder what could have changed it.

I looked in the mirror again, and saw myself with blood on my hands. I looked up and saw that I had blood everywhere. My face was twisted in a mischievous grin.

It wasn't my own blood. I stared at my own eyes and saw nothing more than lust and power. The exact thing I didn't want myself to turn into. And then I realized it wasn't my reflection, but a memory.

It had already happened. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and my head quickly shot up.

'' Are you okay? You seem a little pale.'' Parkinson said.

'' I'm fine, just a little tired.'' I replied.

I was never tired. Dreams are such a complicated thing. You don't have any control over them, and if I hate something than it is that I don't have the control in something.

'' Ah yes I understand. Follow me to the guest room okay?'' she asked. I just nodded and followed her. The guest room was just as big and had a big window.'

'' Thank you hun.'' I said.

'' You're welcome. I see you tomorrow for breakfast okay? Don't be late.'' she said. I'm never late.

'' Of course.''

I walked to my bed and saw that all my stuff was already at my bedside. I didn't bring much, because I wasn't planning on staying longer than necessary.

I walked over to the bed and layed down.

* Dream *

'' You will not leave me here right?'' the girl asked.

'' I don't really have a choice do I?'' I replied.

'' I know you are not heartless'' the girl spoke again.

'' I am not. A broken heart can change you, but a weak mind can destroy you.'' I snapped.

'' You don't have a weak mind, and besides maybe you should let someone in.''

An icy laugh escaped my lips and I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me.

'' Don't you understand? As soon as you love someone it can be taken away from you. You are nothing more than a liar.'' I hissed.

This hit a snare by the girl. Her big blue eyes filled with tears and she looked down.

'' I am so sorry Carina, I didn't mean it. I will stay with you until the very end okay? I asked.

'' Promise?'' she asked with a hopeful tone. Her eyes shined like stars. The only light that was left in nothing more than endless darkness. I admired her for her hope.

'' I promise.''

* End of dream *

I opened my eyes and sat straight up. Why was she haunting me like this?

A/N

I know it's a bit vague, but it will be explained later lol. Thank you so so much for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️