4.2

Loella pov

As time has passed and life continued, the first day of school arrived again. I stood in a corner just watching everyone walk in to opening of the big castle, not really caring if anyone saw me. I felt like I was slowly drifting away from the sanity that my mind carried.

Like my thinking was not as clear, my memories looking like a haze, something on the verge of forgetting. But I dare to say that I was feeling better.

I spent most of my time with Riddle. He sometimes just talked about his plans of taking over the world. Make it a better place, because only the worthy would be there.

We would not dare to speak of that night though. I had absolutely no idea where he came from. I do remember the moment our eyes locked and everything seemed to fall back in place.

* Flashback *
I couldn't move, my muscles didn't seem to do anything. My eyes wouldn't close and my gaze was fixed at the image of my own dead body.

I wanted to look around me, but my neck would not move. There was absolutely no control, something I deeply feared. My breathing started to increase to a higher speed and just when it became too much, I felt something soft brush against my cheeks.

I was able to close my eyes, and as I opened them I met the color warm brown. I quickly recognized them, because they were my favorite eyes to look at. I knew I couldn't do anything else than quickly whispering something because I had to deal with Liam, who snapped out of his trance as well, as far as I could see.

'' Thank you.'' I whispered with a hoarse voice

I ran past him, making my way to Liam. He looked at me with total disgust and hatred.

'' We're already dead, Liam. There was no need to give me that lovely recap of the hell they call life, now was there?'' I said in an ice cold voice.

The is less to no hope for us to go on like the way we lived. There is an end for everyone and that of us would come soon. A part of us already died, and only more would die with time.

'' It just showed you the moments you shouldn't have had.'' He spat.

I wanted to laugh in disbelief. How stupid could this guy be? There is no such thing as a full written book at the start. Every chapter had to be written after each other. How could he already know the way I would turn out?

Both of us wouldn't know the person I was now if I still had my parents. I would attend a magic school at the age of 11, just like every other kid. I would worry about more boys than just the darkest and the one that would be most feared one day.

But those are the things I just assumed. There is no way for me to know, or ever find out for that matter.

'' That's right, and here I am. I should've had a normal life, a family! You took that away from me. You made me the monster you feared I'd become.'' I said, this time louder.

After those words left my mouth, I reached to his bleeding heart, the so prominent wound on his chest, and touched it while pressing harder and whispering a spell. He disappeared in black flakes, that were taken by the wind, and drowned in the rain.

I wanted to stay strong, and keep my normal cold demeanor, but my chest started to shake and I let out a strangled sob. Hot tears streamed over my face and I turned around. Looking at Riddle who stood there with an amused look on his face.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his warm body and cried in his shoulder. He hugged me back, pulling me in even tighter and stroked my wet hair.