0.5

Loella P.O.V

The black forest. Isn't it a wonderful location to practice magic? I walked out of my dorm and put a silencing charm on myself, after deciding that  I would go to the library first to look into the history books. It was after curfew so the halls were empty and nobody could interrupt me.

Except for the prefects of course but they were all too stupid to actually catch someone. I heard footsteps coming from behind me and made myself invisible so you could only see my shadow. Which you can't see seen the fact that it is all dark.

I turned around to see who it was and saw Riddle walking there. What a coincidence. 

I walked past him knowing that he couldn't hear me and he stiffened for a moment. Could he feel my presence? That would be impossible, no one could.

That is when it hit me. It was my perfume. I fastened my pace and I heard the footsteps from behind me again. He looked around and his eyes crossed mine for a second but he didn't seem to notice. 

Yet.

I arrived at the library and opened the door just enough so I could slip in. Otherwise it would stand out way too much.

I closed the door again and walked behind a bookshelf, the door opened seconds later and that stupid Riddle stood there, but before he could do anything I heard a voice.

 '' Everything is clear we should go back'' a boys' voice echoed. He just nodded but still walked in and started to do spells.

I moved quickly before he hit me and suddenly it stopped. '' My lord, you wanted to talk to me?'' another boys' voice spoke. My lord? What the hell? 

'' That is correct, Avery'' Riddle replied and with one wave all the mess he had made was all tidy again. Avery. I hadn't spoke to him yet. That was the first thing I was going to do next day.

'' I want you to get close to that new girl, Wilson. Find out who she is and where she comes from.''

'' The pretty girl?''

 '' Yes, with the green eyes.'' 

I couldn't help but snort. He really thought I was going to open up to him? Very funny.

I must say that I was impressed that he had the same idea as that I had just made. Riddle his eyes shot up to my direction, probably because he heard me. '' My lord?'' Avery asked.

Why did he call him ' My lord' how pathetic. I know he is dark and evil and I shouldn't underestimate him, but are people actually afraid of him?

I am going to do it the other way around. Play nice. Talk nice. Be the top of the class. Flirt as a disgusting slut. The only ones who know that I am hiding something is me and Riddle.

I think I should keep some distance and do research in the night. No one could suspect anything. Not even his pathetic followers.

Riddle walked over to me and stood still. Right in front of me. He couldn't hear me, he couldn't see me, and he couldn't feel my warmth seen the fact that I was prepared and put all those spells on myseslf.

I walked away and brushed lightly against him, knowing very well that he would go mad if he didn't catch me right now.

He started hitting bookshelves with spells again and I shot a spell to a book that floated a few seconds and then fell down on the ground again.

He walked closer to the book and I brushed his back. He quickly turned around but, I had already left the library.

I did find out a lot of information and I decided to play along and get close to Avery and print his head full of bullshit. I walked back to my dorm and took my potion and went to sleep.

'' Loella Wilson, right?'' Avery asked as soon as I sat down at the breakfast table. '' Yes, it is'' I replied with a smile plastered on my face.

'' You have beautiful eyes''. I know. I don't like flirting. How am I supposed to blush? '' Thanks'' I said and I think I managed to blush a little.

'' There is a quidditch match coming up, do you want to come and watch?''. No. Do you really think that  I think you are hot when you do sport? 

'' I would love to'' I said playing with my hair. He grabbed a lock of my hair and placed it behind my ear. Get your hands off of me. Disgusting animal.

 '' Great'' he replied and sat down next to me.

Riddle already arrived and gave a quick nod to Avery. As if I wouldn't notice. I am not stupid and I wonder how long it takes before he stops underestimating me.

'' Loe! There you are'' Parkinson squealed and sat down next to me on the other side. '' Hey sweetie'' I said and she looked satisfied with my reply and started to stuff her fat face with food.

'' Don't you need to eat, love?'' Avery asked with fake concern. I know that he thought I was pretty but he didn't seem to be the kind of guy who actually cared for a girl. 

'' No'' I replied simply.

'' You were going to give me the reason'' Parkinson said with her high pitched voice.

 '' Ah yes, we should hang out this afternoon dear''.

She beamed and started to walk around and tell people I would hang out with her. Not annoying at all. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and I turned around and saw a Gryffindor boy with black hair.

'' I am Charles Potter, I noticed that you were top of the class so far, tied with Riddle and wanted to ask if you wanted to study with me and my friends''. He said and looked nervous. I don't need to study but I need to have friends for my cover. Riddle and all the other Slytherin boys were glaring at him which gave me more reasons to say yes.

'' Sure! Come to me after classes and we can decide a date'' I said with a smile. 

'' Wicked'' he said grinning and walked back to his friends who all clapped him on his back. This time I laughed for real not because I was happy but because I thought it was quite funny.

Riddle looked at me surprised that I actually laughed and my face dropped immediately. '' What was that gross Gryffindor doing here'' Malfoy said siting down next to Parkinson.

 '' We have a study date'' I said coolly, and Riddle cringed by the word ' date '. Interesting.

Believe me your plan won't work. Soon enough I know everything about you and take away your power and you don't even dare to come near me or my secrets.

I stood up and walked to the first class, Transfiguration.

'' Hello professor'' I said polite and he looked up from an essay he was grading. '' Aw Miss. Wilson, how are you?''. '' Everything is good sir, thanks for asking'' I replied and sat down in a seat.

Soon enough Riddle sat next to me and all the girls in his ' Fan club' were glaring at me.

'' Riddle, why don't you sit with one of those creepy girls?'' I asked, already annoyed. He just looked at me but didn't reply. Great, so far my ' keeping distance plan'. He grabbed his stuff and I did the same I accidentally brushed with my hand against his and he seemed to be alarmed. He stared deep in my eyes and started to try and read my mind again. I threw my walls up and raised my eyebrow. I didn't need to say any words because he already understood what I meant. ' Not going to work'.

We had to turn objects into animals. Simple. I turned my book into a small dragon and the whole class seemed to be impressed and I got ten house points. I am so proud right now ( note the sarcasm).

'' Is there anyone in this classroom who knows what an Animagus is?'' Dumbledore asked and several people raised their hands but he just stared at me. So I raised my hand as well. '' Miss Wilson?''.

'' An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can morph him or herself into an animal at will. It is a learned skill, sir''. '' Correct, five points to Slytherin''. Riddle looked at me with a questioned look probably wondering if I had learned this ' skill'. The answer was yes, but he didn't had to know that.

'' What animal?'' he asked suddenly. Oh great. I decided I would just say it and let him make up the rest. '' A white panther'' I said looking at my book. 

A/N 

Don't forget to vote, comment and add! <3