1.5

Loella P.O.V

Hope. A word so close to home. Once you lose one, you lose both. I lost both of them a long time ago.

Moving on is something hard. I would give anything to be with my family again.

I am in the muggle world right now, and all of them look so careless. I walked to a shop that sold clothes and tried to pick out different outfits, so I wouldn't stand out to much. I picked out a dark red dress with normal shoes. This will be enough. I paid for it and walked out of the shop.

There is a bar across the street where I could change.

I walked inside and was disgusted by all the drunk people. A few people looked up at me but when I glared back, they all looked down again.

Right how it's supposed to be.

I quickly changed into my new attire, and braided my hair. I applied my make-up very naturel, and when I looked into the mirror I saw nothing more than an ordinary girl staring back at me.

Perfect.

Tomorrow I would go to the orphanage, and I would register myself as Carina Cluely. It would be  interesting. He warned me not to come, and that made me curious. He didn't seem very loved. I will pretend like I am his perfect girlfriend, and I would make small talks with the other children.

A square building surrounded by high railings; the orphanage. It looked absolutely horrible. No matter how much Riddle deserved it, I still felt a lump in my throat. There were a lot of kids without parents. Some never even knew them. That is the exact reason I would never kill, or hurt someone for that matter.

Unless it is really necessary.

It was supposed to be a summer day, but the air was grey and it sended shivers down my spine.

I put my fake smile on and walked slowly to the entrance . The inside was neat and clean. The quite opposite of the outside.

There was an old woman sitting by a small desk with a mug of what looked like watery coffee. She had a pale complexion with short grey hair, and she looked severe. There was a small sign with her name on it.

Mrs Cole.

'' Hello?'' I asked sweetly.

I am really wondering what kind of person she is.

'' Hello dear, what can I do for you?'' She asked sweetly, but her eyes were still just as cold.

'' I was wondering if I could stay here for a little while, you see my boyfriend stays here,'' I started, and she looked interested.

'' Who would that be?''

'' Tom Riddle.'' I answered .

I must say the look on her face amused me a lot. The cold expression in her eyes were replaced with fear or shock. Couldn't really tell.

'' O-of c-c-ourse you can stay here.'' She stuttered.

'' You should be careful.'' She said in almost a whisper.

I raised my eyebrows.

'' Ri.. Tom?'' I started, '' what could he possibly do wrong?'' I continued acting like a naïve love-struck girl.

'' N-nothing, it's just that the other children are afraid of him.''

Ow really? What did he do? This amused me more then it should have.

A few moments later she regained her serious posture again.

''Write this forms for me please.'' She said, and handed me a stack of papers. I filled in my new name and the rest was all fake data. She took the forms from me and looked at them for a second, and turned her gaze back at me.