0.9

Tom P.O.V

I sat casually in my armchair reading a book, like every weekend. Malfoy stood in front of me twitching nervously.

'' What's the matter Malfoy?''

I asked, obviously annoyed with his sickly nervous behavior.

'' Nothing my Lord, just a little nervous for my date.'' He said getting from nervous to scared.

Good.

He should be scared. Just like Wilson should be afraid of me.

She will be. I wanted to say something again, but saw Wilson coming down the stairs. Malfoy his mouth dropped open and Wilson put on a big fake smile that didn't meet her dark green eyes.

I have to say, she is doing pretty good with her cover so far.

'' You look nice.'' He said with that stupid blush on his face.

'' Thanks.'' She replied and looked at me.

She looked nice indeed, with her long eyelashes and beautiful clear skin. I would lie if I said I didn't find her attractive. It is a shame I actually see behind the mask. Just like she sees me. Only I am stronger, and she is weaker.

When she finally sees it, she will drop on her knees begging for her precious life. I smirked at the idea, and she glared at me.

'' Come on, we should go.'' Malfoy said, and she nodded.

They walked out of the common room, and my focus went back to the book I was reading. Horcruxes. I used the Imperius curse on a stupid weak Hufflepuff girl. She stole it for me out of the restricted section. Only not everything was clear yet.

I would ask the slug about it but I would wait until Christmas. He would give his normal Christmas party's and he is probably drunk when I am going to ask him. I am his favourite student after all, and he believes every dirty lie I tell him.

I did all my homework assignments for the next week, and when I had put everything away I grabbed my book again. I heard the door open and looked up. Malfoy and Wilson were back, and they were holding hands. Disgusting.

Avery came out of his dorm in his quidditch clothes and walked towards the oh so lovely couple. '' Malfoy are you coming to the quidditch pitch for training?'' he asked. Malfoy nodded and kissed Wilson her cheek.

He walked away, and her face immediately dropped back to the ice cold expression. I looked back at my book, and after a few seconds I felt eyes burning through me. I looked up and stared into her eyes.

She wore an unreadable expression. It looked vaguely cunning, and maybe even evil. I knew she wasn't evil. She didn't enjoy seeing people in pain. She even looked away when someone was hurt. When no one else was looking, you could detect pain. It wasn't fear, just pain.

I guess that is her weakness. She was dark. She walked over to a couch not far from me, her eyes never leaving mine. She sat down and she closed her eyes for a second. When she opened her eyes again her pupils were really big, and after a second they were normal again.

She seemed to be relaxed. What was she planning on? She looked vulnerable. Like everyone could break her. Just like every other person in this school. Did she dropped her walls?

There is only one way to find out. ''Legilimens'' I whispered, and started to enter her mind. I tried to look at her memories, but they were all blocked out. I was forced to go to one exact moment. How did she do this? She had the most complex mind I had ever seen. Even stronger than mine. I underestimated her. Again.

All the blurry parts became sharp again and I saw two persons. They were making out, and when I looked closer I saw that it was Malfoy and Wilson. It made me sick. I quickly got out of her mind, and was furious. She tricked me. She will get punished for this.

Next week we will go to the Halloween feast together. Nobody would notice or suspect anything. She is going to pay.

Sweet revenge.

She was broken, but I would crush her. Nobody can be strong forever. I would get to her when she is at her weakest point. She smirked, and walked away.

She will know soon enough that nobody will just walk away from me.

A/N Okay this chapter was a bit short, but the next ones are going to be longer . I love you

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️