3.7

Loella pov

'' Be with me Loella.'' He said while touching my face lightly.

'' I know you want me, you just have to admit it.'' He said as his soft brown eyes had a sweet loving expression in them.

His face came closer to me, and our lips almost met.

'' Be mine.''

No.

Wait, what?
--
My eyes snapped open, as I took in my surrounding. I fell asleep in the common room, great. My eyes went to the armchair Riddle usually sat in, and of course, to my luck, he was now too.

He had this look of amusement on his face and just stared at me with no care of me seeing it at all.

'' Slept well?'' He asked.

'' I slept amazing, thank you.'' I grumbled.

'' You look cute when you sleep.''

You look a little too cute when I am asleep.

Before I could prevent from those thoughts coming in to my mind, I realized that I never stopped with making eye contact with Riddle. And me, in my tired state, still noticed that someone was reading my mind for a split second, before I had the time to block someone out.

He raised his eyebrow and as I already feared, he asked,

'' You dreamed about me?''

I groaned and closed my eyes again, and started to face the other way.

'' Leave me alone, I'm tired.''

'' It looks like you're not alone in your dreams either.'' He said in a mocking tone.

No, I was pretty certain that I definitely wasn't in the mood for this conversation.

'' Let me sleep.'' I mumbled.

'' It is very late Loella, I am pretty sure that you should be in your bed right now, and not on the couch in the common room.'' He said.

I could not detect the usual tone of anger, annoyance or demanding. Not that I care at this very moment.

I didn't open my eyes, and just when I started to get comfortable again, I heard Riddle stand up.

'' Don't even think about it-''

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt two strong arms bringing me to his chest, as he carried me through the common room.

'' First of all, I refuse to open my eyes, I do not have the power to stay awake forever anymore, second of all, don't you dare to sleep with me in the same bed again.'' I said, not thinking about it. It had been bothering me that I was tired more often, and that my energy was reducing drastically. But I didn't need it right now. I have enough time to get back to the way I was.

I can't believe I just officially became that teenage girl.

He tensed for a moment, but did not reply. I heard him mutter a spell, and a door opened. Seconds later he dropped me carefully on a bed, and I felt a blanket drape around me.

It better be my be-

This was most certainly not my bed. His blankets had this addicting scent of him. I wanted to open my eyes and get out of here, but decided against it for two reasons,

'' Stay, and sleep.'' He said, with no emotion. It was warm and comfortable so I just stayed the way I was. I was starting to wonder already when his normal demeanor would came back. I almost started to believe that I was still dreaming.