1.9

Loella P.O.V

'' It is good to see you too.'' I said and kissed Avery his cheek. I am back at Hogwarts. To say I had a nice break is probably the biggest lie ever. I am slowly losing it, I've had a ' great' week with Parkinson and I left after a few days.

I shouldn't  be alone, I know that. I don't think anyone can know what happened. I wasn't really looking forward to seeing Riddle again. I was a wrack and very weak.

'' Hello Wilson, it is good to see you again.'' I heard the wretched boy behind me.

'' Hello Riddle, it is good to see you as well'', I said, '' would you mind sitting next to me during dinner?''

He was even more handsome than before. His features were more clear and his dark brown hair was perfectly combed. Absolutely horrible.

'' That would be great.'' he said slow. He gave me a sceptical look and when he saw me not reacting he chuckled darkly. He came closer pretending to embrace me.

'' I would almost say you lost it.'' He whispered in my ear.

I pulled back angrily and stormed away. How dare he? He is going to pay for it one day, and maybe I don't even have to do anything. He will drown in his own power. The power I am willing to take away from him.

'' Loella!'' a high pitched girl voice shouted.

ugh

'' Hello Myrtle it is good to see you! How was your break?'' I asked and turned around with a smile on my face.

'' It was okay, I really missed you though.'' She answered. The feeling isn't mutual.

'' I missed you too.''

We talked about some irrelevant things until it was time to gather in the great hall. We said goodbye, and I walked over to the Slytherin table.

'' Hey honey.'' I said to Parkinson, who sat across from me.

'' Hey.'' She replied back, and started to flirt with a random guy. Why did she have to be ths disgusting?

Riddle looked at me since I arrived here, and it annoyed me.

'' Is something wrong?'' I asked innocently.

'' I don't think I can answer that question.'' He stated, and didn't break eye contact.

'' What do you know?'' I asked through gritted teeth.

'' Not a thing. Is there anything I should know about?''

'' Yes, that you should mind your own business.'' I snapped.

'' Can't a boyfriend look out for his girlfriend?'' He asked. He sounded emotionless, but I knew he was angry.

''Get over it.'' I said calmly. The sorting started, and I didn't make an attempt to even give him a glance. After a little while the food appeared, and I took a plate with mashed potatoes.

Riddle raised his eyebrow, and I glared at him. I could seriously murder him right here on this spot. It will take a little time, but soon enough I am just as powerful as I was before.

------------ 

Everywhere.

They were everywhere. Visions and memories. The mirrors, the windows. What came to my notice was that I only saw them in a reflection. That means it is getting better. In less than a week I would be perfectly fine.

I walked through the empty hallways far past curfew. The walls of stone were covered with the shadows of the dark cold night. I felt something wet on my cheek, and I touched my face with my index finger. I was crying.

In the first time in years I am crying. It made me feel vulnerable, but on the other hand it made me feel more human.

'' Well, Wilson isn't this a rare moment?'' I heard a voice from behind me.

''It quite is.'' I said with an unsteady voice. There was a small breeze that made me shiver. Riddle his expression changed from mocking to emotionless.

'' Why are you crying?'' He asked.

'' Stay out of it'' I said, and tried to walk away. A hand wrapped around my wrist, and I was pulled back.

'' Do not walk away from me.'' He hissed. I removed my wrist out of his grip and glared at him.

'' Do not touch me.'' I hissed back.

'' Your eyes.'' He stated and looked at them. My eyes were dull and not as bright green as they usually were.

'' Legilimens.'' He said, and pointed his wand to my head.

I couldn't keep him out of my mind right now, but I could block certain things away. The mind isn't like a book. It are flashes. Only those who have mastered legilimency are able to interpret their surroundings correctly.

* Flash*

I walked into a pub. It was a dark night without any signs of light. There were men looking at me, and seemed to discuss something.

''I know who you are.'' a low voice said.

* Next flash*

'' I never liked storm. It always made me think there were angry demons high up in the sky'' an unfamiliar voice said.

'' People are the worst demons'' I said, and smiled at the person.

'' We have each other, and that is all that matters right now'' he said.

His face was blurry and his voice was low. Raindrops fell on the ground and another thunder boomed in the cloudy sky.

* Next flash*

'' How did you recognize me?'' I asked, while sipping my tea.

'' You have the same eyes as your sister.'' The person said.

'' Do you miss her?'' I asked.

'' Of course I do. You have no idea how happy I was when I saw you were alive.''

*Next flash*

Screams. Blood. Death.

* End of flashes*

Riddle just stood there dumbfounded. I was furious. All of my weakness turned into anger, and I felt stronger than ever.

I started to throw spells at him, and he blocked most of them. We started dueling in the middle of the hallway. I knew if he got caught that his title of prefect would be taken away from him.

I cast a silencing charm with swish of my wand.

'' Tell me Wilson. Who was that person? Did you kill him?'' he taunted.

'' I did not kill him.'' I said, and became even more angry.

I was glad he didn't know what really happened, but he still saw too much. And I can't let that happen.

Ever.

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️