3.3

Loella pov

The door creaked open and Riddle walked in. His eyes fell on the wound I was trying to heal with the potion, and his eyebrows furrowed.

'' Let me do it.'' He said with with a monotone voice, but the demanding tone still present.

I handed him the potion and he slowly rubbed into the damaged skin. When he was done, he stood up again and his eyes roamed over my scarred body.

'' You're beautiful.''

My head shot up, and I looked at him in a shocked state. Did I mishear anything? Was I really becoming a desperate teenager?

He smirked and came closer to me.

'' You heard me.'' He said.

'' Come on Riddle, if this is a part of one of your sick plans, I will not cooperate.''

'' If this was one of my,'' he started, '' 'sick plans' I do not expect anything else from you.'' He finished.

'' Are you oka-''

'' I am perfectly fine, thank you, now will you please be quiet and let me handle your wounds.'' He interrupted, and snarled at me.

Control your temper, will you? There is no need for a thank you.

'' You should control your temper better, Tom. Your eyes flash red.'' I said slowly.

He looked into my eyes and I wasn't sure if he was angry or just his normal self.

'' Quiet.''

Guess he is just his normal self.

'' You know, there is no longer help required from you, I can handle it myself.'' I said, being done listening to him.

With a wave of my wand, all the scars disappeared again, and my skin looked perfectly normal, not one wound or stain left, even the dark ones were no longer visible.

''You know, I can distinguish a cover charm from a healing charm.'' He said in a mocking tone.

I let out a deep sigh and waved with my wand again, the dirt was all gone now, and only the wounds and scars could be seen now. I was done trying, and I was feeling exhausted, which was something I was not very often.

'' Don't ever cover these.'' He said with a dry expression, no admiration, which was not hard to believe, and no hate, anger or anything close.

'' And why would that be?'' I asked with the same expression.

'' Because they tell a story, and you have a beautiful story, Loella.''

'' You do not know a single thing. My story is not beautiful, or anything close to it. My story is cruel, dark and filled with misery, something that has not even occurred in your mind yet. These scars are what reminds me of them every single day, I can not look at myself, Riddle.''

He walked closer to me, and his hand grabbed my chin gently. I did not felt the usual urge to pull away, so I just stayed still.

'' You know what I think?''He asked.

No I don't, anymore questions?

''No.''

'' I think that you are in fact, a very sweet girl. I think that you had an innocent tormented soul, with nothing left to hold, except for the cold darkness that was reaching out, you hold on to it, and look who you are now.''

I wish I could say that he didn't hit a snare. I winced and wanted to pull away. He did not let me though, something that made me more upset than it should.

Before he could say something else, I opened my mouth.

'' Do you know who I am now? I am someone who lives by the request of someone dead, I have experienced the light and the dark , love and hate. I was indeed a very sweet girl, she died many years ago. I was forced to make a new start, with a bad last ending. And do you know what the worst part is? No one was reaching out, nothing. The only one who was waking up, falling asleep, speaking words and created dark thoughts, was me.''

He stared into my eyes, while I was trying to not let my tears fall.

I was just so tired.

'' Do you want me to understand, Loella?'' He asked.

'' No, we both know that you are just as dark, you don't know how it is to love, to feel loved, Tom.''

His eyes hardened, but he remained in the same position he was in.

'' No one can ever love me.'' He said.

'' It is not impossible. You just don't understand what love is, it doesn't even have to be family or a lover, it can also be just friends.''

I sound like a love sick teenager in a sappy romance novel.

'' You sound like one of those cheesy teenagers.''

'' I noticed myself, thank you for pointing it out.'' I grumbled.

He chuckled and pulled me in to a hug.

He was colder than usual, but still smelled like his nice cologne.

We just stood there for a few minutes, and we slowly broke apart.

'' Thank you.'' I whispered.

He didn't respond and just turned around, grabbing my hand in the process.

He waved with his wand, that he took out of his pocket. A large sleeping shirt draped over my shoulders, and reached till my knees.

'' Get some sleep.'' He said in a demanding tone.

I did not feel like objecting, and walked over to the bed.

I didn't say anything and laid down on the bed. My eyes closed and just before I fell asleep, I felt the bed dip in and two strong arms holding me.

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️