Fire On Fire

There is a small church temple that allows anyone to enter. Anyone is allowed under the temple even the homeless are able to stay for the night. A shower is provided with a small kitchen that has always seemed to be full of food.

For those who stay over night breakfast would be ready for them. For those who stay during the times of lunch a plate would be left in the kitchen. Of course no one knew who would leave these dishes or who is in charge on cleaning the temple.

No one really questioned it.

But many do speculate that the church is haunted by a feminine voice who sings if the right tunes are played on the piano. Many claim to have seen this phantom singer who roams the temple. But so little can be told.

Faces come and go as many come to pray for the end of the days. Wishes are asked and at times some weddings occurred in the temple. The female phantom would sing whenever someone played the piano. A bride asked the phantom to sing a beautiful song for the wedding in which the phantom did.

The temple was full for a wedding masquerade there were different masks it was a free party. In which this female phantom attended and even interacted with the people. But yours was quite the particular type silver dress but it was beautiful. The bride would feel small hints of jealousy from herself but she only thought you were an invited guest.

Throughout the small dances you just moved in between all the dancing bodies not even touching them. But ahead of you a couple dancing cleared away revealing a man who stood outside the dancing square. Raising his head you stopped walking stunned by the sudden man who stood alone.

But you had no intentions for anything and forced yourself to clear away from the dancing square. Passing by the man his hand moved up letting your hair slide between his fingers like silk. Stopping beside him from the sudden touch his hand hovered for a bit till he lowered it. “Care to dance?” The man asks ever so smoothly.

“Not really.”

Standing beside the piano a man starts to play and you clear your voice and walk around the square dancing floor. “My mother said I am too romantic. She said you're dancing in the movies. I almost started to believe her.Then I saw you and I knew.” Looking through the dancing couples you get a small glimpse of that man walking around the square dance floor clearly searching for you.

“I don't say a word but still you take my breath and steal the things I know. There you go saving me from out of the crowd.” Continuing to walk the man had stopped moving as you came around he looked over to you. Even with masks you felt as if you were exposed to this mysterious man.

Passing by him his hand once more went through your hair letting it slide between his fingers. Following behind you keeping the same step. But suddenly he spins in front of you bowing down to you offering you his hand.

Tilting your head to the side you finally accept as he slides his other hand around your waist pulling you so close. “Fire on fire we're normally killers. With this much desire together we're winners.
They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners.”

Spinning with you the both of you continue to dance around the square of people. “But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms.Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me.”

The man spins you out before taking you back into his arm embracing you.

“And look in my eyes. You are perfection my only direction” looking up to the masked man his hand remains in a gentle grip on yours as you continue to sing.

Behind that mask you can feel the eyes burning through wishing to see you the masked woman. “When we fight, we fight like lions.But then we love and feel the truth.”

A small growl can be heard rumbling from his chest as you continued to move now feeling every smooth muscle of his that commands. Every flawless movement keeping you ever so close but yet granting you, your very own freedom.

Spinning your back up against him, his arms closed around your body.

“We lose our minds in a city of roses.We won't abide by any rules.”

The man's hand slid up your chest and you can hear him smell you.

“Fire on fire we're normally killers.With this much desire together we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners.”

Spinning you back his hand held your leg up against his thigh. Leaning down you feel yourself going back but he sustains you with his hand behind your neck. Lifting you up with ease he leans in closer sliding his hand on your mask making you wince a bit. “Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me.

And look in my eyes. You are perfection myyyy onllly diiiirrrection.” Your voice lowers down to the end of the word. The sound of clapping echoes as you turn to face the crowd of people who apparently stopped dancing to watch you both.

The masked man never stopped gazing to you he had the opportunity to see your face but he strained himself from doing so.