Disastrous

"Sweet boy aren't you?" petting Hattori, the pigeon makes sweet noises. "I hope it's nothing too serious. But for Lucci to leave in such a hurry.." a terrible thought crawls deep into your mind.

"Uhm. I know you are his companion but is Lucci, well." Closing your hands together trying to figure out what you are doing. Asking his companion such a question would surely just be simple hidden secret.

But it doesn't hurt to try.

"Is Lucci, a single man?"

Hattori shakes his head in a yes.

Smiling with red streaks of blush across your face from how embarrassing that question was. "Am I the only girl he is seeing?"

Hattori shakes his head in a yes again. A beautiful relief washes through your heart, till realization crawls back in. This pigeon Hattori, is his companion. Lucci had a government scar on his back. Swallowing down the ball on your throat you feel so caged.

Covering your mouth the tears just crawl into your eyes. "Oh God what have I done?" Not only did you just sleep with Lucci, but he is a man who works for the government. Yet he doesn't seems to show interest on the church. In fact when he said of terrible pirates being present he was more concerned of your protection than the church.

But what if everything he is doing is to set your guard down? Sanji and Zoro are your most welcomed guests. But what if Sabo arrives?! What would Lucci do? Sabo is wanted the most by the government and Lucci works for the government! If he gets caught would you be considered now a traitor?

Sitting down on one of the benches you look at the piano centered on the room. Underneath the piano there is a mirror mural that has a slight crack on the center. Only you can open that secret passage. The secret passage that mustn't go to the wrong hands.

"What am I to do?"

Hattori turns his head to see your worried expression. Something that he will definitely report to Lucci when he returns.

"With that quick diversion we made it should surely have all the security heading there. We should have enough time to find what we are looking for." A rough brute voice made you jump from your bench and rush behind a pillar. The churches doors swung open as a brute man with a black beard steps In with his men.

They look around examining the opened church. Hattori leaves your shoulder flying out to the open window in search of Lucci. Staying hidden behind the pillar you watch them walk around the church moving the benches and tossing some books. Looking at the piano you shake in fear.

"Tear this place apart!" The Blackbeard man demands his men with a bursting laugh. Sliding on your shattered mask you sneak over to the piano. "You will do no such thing!"

The Blackbeard man stops laughing turning around to face you. "What you supposed to be?  Lonely woman in a church, against us? How about you leave while I give you the right away."

The man slowly walks up to you with his wide smile and all of his men circling around with evil grins. "This church is under my protection. This is a sanctuary for many including men such as yourself. But I will not have you disrespecting the home for many. Whatever you search for is a myth.

I've had men always come to this church and leave empty handed for a myth. Please, I beg you. If you are to tear apart my home please do not damage this."

Sliding your hands on the piano the pirates all laugh. Blackbeard watches you closely, there is no danger. You are but a simple woman defending this sanctuary. "Protecting a piano." The pirates stop laughing looking at their Captain. "There is something suspicious about that. Damage everything but that piano." Blackbeard makes his way toward you.

Looking at the piano and down to you. Reaching out his hand closed on your mask lifting you up to your feet. Grabbing hold of his wrist you feel his grip tighten till the mask shattered into pieces. Falling down your hair shields your face. "Show me your face woman." Reaching out to grab hold of your hair lifting you up all you can do is shield yourself with your arms. "Show me your face or-"

Blackbeard slides a knife across the piano scratching the black wood. "I burn this entire place down." Breathing heavily you close your eyes In fear.

"Well look at this party!" A familiar voice makes everyone turn to the front door seeing Zoro and Sanji. Zoro charges in with his swords as Sanji charges in to attack Blackbeard. Blackbeard tosses you toward a pillar where you slam up against it. Gasping out you slide down feeling your head blurring everything.

Opening your eyes all you see is a black smoke bringing down Sanji. A howl echoed the church. A wolfman charged in slamming into Blackbeard.

Releasing out a breath, darkness covers you like a blanket.