Just say the word and I will follow

“Lucci you don't expect us to just betray what we worked hard for?” Kalifa fixes her glasses. Lucci turns his head slowly to her. “This is my choice.”

Kalifa looks down over to you trying to understand how you have taken control of her leader. “What happened to your loyalty? All the time we spent on our missions. We followed you like sheep. We can't turn our backs. What ever happened to you we will bring you back with us.”

Kaku slides out his swords crossing his arms ready. Kumadori and Fukurou stand behind them ready as well.

“I don't know what you did to our leader but we will bring him back.”

Jabura slowly walks over stopping by your side. Kalifa gasps seeing Jabura take your side. “Jabura? You as well?” Jabra doesn't say anything. As a loyal companion he is toward you he understands Lucci now.

Both men are willing to protect you and this church. Lucci slides his coat off and hands it to you. “Lucci, do not kill them and be gentle with the lady.” You say so kindly. “It's good of manners to be a gentleman.” Lucci smiles caressing your cheek. “I'll attempt to.”

Kaku rushed in quickly but Lucci showed no panic he just turned his gaze hiding his hand beneath his armpit. “Finger pistol.” Kaku stopped and tried to retreat but the ray of beam shot out missing him the inch. Lucci transformed and quickly grabbed hold of Kakus head flinging him out of the church. Roaring he looks at the remaining members.

Jabra transforms as well as he remains in front of you to protect you from any attacks. Kalifa attempted to engage you believing if she were to stop you then whatever is happening to Lucci might stop. Perhaps you set a spell or something onto the great assassin. Lucci grabbed hold of Kumadori's hair flinging him toward Kalifa.

“Jabra defend Kalifa!” You demand him as he rushes quickly tackling Kumadori out of the way so he wouldn't crash into Kalifa.

Kalifa looked at you in confusion. You demanded Jabra to leave you defenseless! Either that was foolish of you or you are just trying to win over a side. Which ever she can't have that blind her. Taking out her whip she strikes toward you.

Remaining still watching the whip head toward you it seems to have missed you smashing beside you. “What?? I missed?” Landing a couple feet away from you she attempts to attack you again. “Why do I keep missing.” Bowing you smile sweetly.

“I truly wish not harm you. Please just walk away.”

Kalifa hisses in despite. “Just who do you think you are? What did you do to our leader?” Remaining silent you stand up straight. “I'll ask of you to leave again.” This time your voice sounded very cold. Kalifa shakes her head and rushes in with her thorn whip. Frowning you feel crushed that your words mean nothing more but a threat to her.

How can you blame them? You stole their leader. The government's most strongest assassin is under your command and you are under his protection. What can be more lethal than someone like the powers of Lucci?
--Coughs-- Shanks--- Coughs---

For now you see him as the strongest but you are not so blinded to believe that there are others much more than him. Even his members seem to have fallen like flies. Lucci the leader has no emotions for anyone. Betrayed his government and his members.

Kalifa gets close enough lowering down as if she were to slice up for decapitation. But you are so lost in thought on realizing just what you have. This is not just a battle this has become a war. The sudden sharp snap of the thorn whip coils around Lucci's arm.

Growling his eyes glow down menacingly. Kalifa is mouth opened by this. Lucci has appeared before her indicating he has thrown the others out. Reaching out his hand choked around her neck. “Lucci, be a gentleman.” Lucci growls impatiently not loosening his grip. “Lucci!” You say loudly and his eyes burn with the grip on her throat till her eyes shut and her body stops struggling.

Releasing her limp body that crashes on the floor. “Jabura!” Lucci barks out as the wolf man comes over. “Handle her.” Jabura shakes his head and carries her out.

Lucci transforms back without his shirt. Walking over to the piano he moves it out of the way and pops open the hidden floor door. “What are you doing Lucci?” You ask rushing over to his side. He jumps in as you wait for him. Sliding out he sits on the side holding a devil fruit. “Lucci! What are you doing?”

Shoving it into your mouth he forces you to eat it. “I don't want you getting hurt so hurry up and swallow this.”

Choking on the thickness of the fruit he continues to shove it down your mouth. Coughing you wipe your mouth as he smiles devilishly.

“Dōrumasutā. Puppet Master devil fruit. It's one of the hybrids you have been growing.”

Looking into his eyes you shake your head. “I am not supposed to eat any of the devil fruits not even the ones I make.” Lucci growls standing up to kick the door shut. “And I am not supposed to be betraying the government.” Keeping his back turned you stop to see the scars on his back. This betrayal he is sacrificing everything for you.

“Lucci! The villagers aren't allowing them to pass!” Jabra comes running in. “Oh and I got you something.” He hands you a new mask. “I got it from the town on the other side of the island.”

Lucci growls but he internally thankful for Jabra. There is a clear understanding that Jabra is just of loyalty toward you there is no other intentions beyond it. “Jabra! Stay with her.” Lucci begins to walk away. “Lucci!” You scream out and he stops.

“I want to go.” Lucci stands still knowing why you want to go.

“He's here isn't he?”

Sliding on the mask you stand up with Jabra by your side. “I demand you not to harm him!" Lucci snaps looking over to you. Snarling he looks away. “Then you better make sure he stays away from me.” Running out of the church, Jabra let's you mount him as he runs on all fours following Lucci who's running in his normal form.

This should be a serious matter but oh my God that's so hot! This man is a complete beast and he is all yours! Like wow! Oh Lord you have done so many great things in life and for your kind nature he has summoned you the most dangerous demon.

A demon that will protect his angel.

At the moment of Truth you feel more like a sinner than anyone else. Just watching his muscles move with the power he sends. The breaths that escape his lungs those eyes of great determination.

Just wow!