Baby Fever

The bed frame shook slamming against the wall. A hand gripped the front board digging sharp claws into the wood. The hand retreated to grab hold of your breast where a pink tongue slid up against the nipple before being accepted into a mouth.

Sliding your nails against his back a growl sounded from Lucci. His body fur grew the leopard spots appeared on his body. His mouth opened wide as it closed on your neck as he held onto your waist thrusting deeply. A shaking tone of pleasure escaped from you. The spots disappear as he returned back.

Curling up you laid on your stomach feeling your body just tingle and burn. The chemistry you hold for Lucci never fails you. Nibbling your butt cheek he crawls back up till you feel him slide back in.

-----

After the entire day he finally moved around the kitchen chugging down a glass of orange juice. Chewing on a pickle he worked on making himself and you a sandwich with chips.

Jabra walked in with a slouching posture. Moving the chair he sits down slamming the side of his head on the table. "You wouldn't mind making me one would ya?"

Lucci looks over at Jabra as he munches away on some chips. Normally he wouldn't do it but he is in such a good mood that he will.

"Here." Lucci continues to munches on some chips handing Jabra the sandwich. The man stood up straight and dug in. "Hey not to complain or anything but can you not keep her the entire day. No breakfast, no lunch. I thought for sure maybe supper but I guess not. Either way thanks for the sandwich."

Lucci bit on his sandwich taking the entire glass of fresh orange juice. Setting the plates on the nightstand he crawls in bed sliding his hands on your sides. Moaning you look over your shoulder seeing him smile. "I got us something to eat." Sitting up straight you watch him pass you the plate of sandwich and potato chips.

"What time is it?" Looking around you finally focus on the darkness of the night. "Jabura! OMG ! My poor Jabura he must be starving!" Getting ready to leave Lucci grabs hold of your wrist roughly. "I've already made him a sandwich." He releases you and you sit back down.

It was a silent meal but you look at your body. There were small bruises that he didn't mean to make. Lucci chewed on his sandwich lost in his own thoughts on what he should name the baby girl. What name could fit for her.
What shirt might she have. The color of eyes. 

"Uhm Lucci. I need to go into town tomorrow. Get some pills. I've seem to misplaced my other ones. And I took the last ones in case of an emergency."

Lucci stopped chewing. His eyes seemed to go completely cold as if he turned back to the murdering man he used to be. He gave your pill bottle to Hattori two days ago. And all this day he worked on making sure you would certainly become pregnant. And now he hears you've had a hidden stash somewhere!

"Lucci why are you looking at me like that?" The way he remained still no movements. All he did was stare at you and it pained you to feel all those emotions that ran into his eyes. Gasping a bit from his hand raising up to hold your cheeks making you pucker up.

"When did you take the last one?"

A smile of just evil curved his face. "Well uhm, this morning of course. But I ran out and I need to go and get some more and-" Lucci squeezes your cheeks tighter.

"Are you not understanding what I'm wanting? Or are you just simply ignoring it? Take advantage of me as much as you would like but I want something and you will give it to me." The sinister smile never faded away and you felt terrified. Whatever made you think to fall in love with such a terrifying man.

Releasing your cheeks he gets up leaving with his dish. All that remained was you silent in bed. Setting the sandwich aside you got dressed and snuck out of the church taking your Katana with you. Finally in the center of the trees you slide you back up against one to start crying.

"Oh father. I don't know what to do. I just have so much happening right now. Lucci is opened to everyone about our relationship but I'd rather keep it silent. How could events flip this way? I really don't feel like I'd be a good mother. I don't feel as if I am ready. It's just, just all."

Jabura jumps down from one of the branches landing in front of you. Standing there he falls down cross legged. "I think you'd make an excellent mother."

Looking up you remove your mask to wipe the tears away with your sleeves. "But I think you should feel ready. If you don't feel ready now, when will you be ready?"

Jabura crawls closer. Moving around he sets his back on the tree with you in between his legs. His arms crossed around you securing you as you both looked up at the night sky.

"All those stars are beautiful."

Jabra looks at them all before he agrees with you. What more can a loyal companion do but to comfort the one he loves. Right now he is stuck between Lucci and you. Jabura would challenge him but he knows he is no match for Lucci.

But right now as he just holds you in his arms. There is no woman only a small girl that had to grow up fast in this world. Yet you hold the heart of a child. Despite everything that has happened to you. Despite him leading the wolves to kill the baby you so hopefully wished to raise.

You forgave them. Jabura pulls you in closer as you look over your shoulder to see his eyes that were heavy. "I, I never told you. I." Jabura thinks for a bit till he finally says it. "Thank you." Your eyes blink for a bit confused. "For forgiving me." His fingers slide your hair behind your ear till his fingers slide through.

He nuzzles his face against yours letting out heavy air from his nose.

"Jabra, you both were acting under command. Doing what you believed in. I can't hold you against it."

Jabura holds you even tighter. "You are precious. And you must be protected at all costs." Jabura looked into your eyes his hid behind the tears he wanted to shed. But the desperation of keeping you safe seems to have marked you. It was a sudden feeling that streamed into your soul.

"What was that Jabura?" You ask a bit confused on what just touched your soul. Jabura won't say anything on what he did. "Just don't worry about it. Only know that I will protect you at all costs"

It wasn't long till you had finally fallen asleep in his arms and he carried you back. Lucci was nowhere in the church. Setting you down in bed Jabura sat on the chair beside the bed. Lucci will figure it somehow on what Jabura did, perhaps even attempt to kill him.

Lucci walks in the room without a shirt and no shoes. His chest rising and lowering as he was in his hybrid form. His eyes were wide as if he were in panic. Seeing you lay in bed he transformed back normal and recognized Jabura. "Where was she?"

When you didn't come back Lucci searched for you. But due to Jabura's scent it blocked yours making it harder for Lucci. But when Jabura carried you back to the church the wind blew your hair in which Lucci caught the smell. "She went to hide under the night sky. I was with her don't worry."

Lucci breaths through his mouth and out through his nose as he attempts to control his raging breath. "Watch over her, I need a bath." Lucci backed out of the room and left. Hattori left his shoulder to fly beside your bed. Hattori was also worried. He attempted to scout the trees but never found you.

His white feathers touched your face as you slept peacefully. The dove sighed and wiped his forehead in relief that you are alright. The dove bit on the sheets and pulled them higher for you. Hattori got closer between your neck and shoulders where he set himself down and hid his head under his wing.

Jabura watched the doves strange way of compassion toward you. A sweet smile formed on your lips as you felt the affection of something near you. It made your mind clear away as you slept peacefully. As if it were your mother's touch...