Spicy 🍉 1

A wide smile spread across his lips while his hand continued to lower itself lifting your leg up. Nibbling your exposed toes was a tick of a ticklish sensation that made you pull away. Keeping hold of your leg with both hands his lips left a trail of kisses.

Gripping your thighs you squirmed a bit letting out a whimper from just how good it felt. Inching his way between your thighs his teeth bit down gently teasing you on his actions.

"So generous of you to make yourself this tasteful for me. But at the same time it's also very wicked. I'll be having you more in my memories now. That painful ache of just thinking of you." Crawling up he bit at the center of your bra pulling it with his teeth.

"Just wanting to eat you alive." Transforming to his slimmer leopard form his sharp jaws chewed off your bra. Your exposed breasts bounced from the release. His hands closed around them squeezing them firmly. Pressing his thumbs against your nipples his hot tongue slid out licking one then the other.

Biting your bottom lip you felt that burning feeling that he so well can summon. Moaning out his name from just feeling the way his tongue circled around your nipple till he just so gently tugged it with his teeth. Letting out such a sweet small scream his ears rang playing it over and over.

Growling he shut his eyes shaking his head from the burning desire that wants to take over so desperately. "Lucci your so hot again." Sliding your hands against his chest you unbuttoned it but he sat up tearing it off with one hand.

Gripping your hands he slid them across his chest as he transformed back to human fighting himself from just ravaging you. Nuzzling himself against your neck his arms closed around your waist closing his fingers into a fist digging nails into his own palms.

"It's been so long." He growls out feelings your hands lowering down to his jeans. His body steamed as his leopard patterns would appear then disappear. "I know my love. Please lay on your back." Lucci inhaled deeply as he rested on his back his eyes glowing a gold color.

Lowering his jeans with his boxers you looked him in the eyes. Eyes that watched you take hold of his throbbing shaft. Opening your mouth you slowly slid him into your mouth without a second thought. Lucci arched his neck back grinding his teeth together as he reached back digging his nails into the wall.

You were so sweet with him sliding him against your tongue and when you slid him out your lips were always the ones to receive him back in. Reaching out to your head his fingers were shaking, his arms were aching from the force of stopping himself.

Looking at his nails he shut his bloody hand close. There is so much he wishes to do but he can't hurt you he refuses to do it. Moaning with him in your mouth Lucci snapped up pulling you away he pinned you down on the bed. "Lucci." You said worried as he rolled off you landing on the floor. Crawling on all fours to the bathroom you followed him.

"Lucci my love." You knelt down beside him when he rested his back up against the cabinet. "Get out!" He screamed out and you flinched but you knew what was wrong with him.

"My love, of course not. Not when you need me this badly." Straddling him sliding your breasts against his chest. Lucci looked away from you shaking furiously with his hands in fists.

"My love listen to my voice. I'm here for you, I know you would never hurt me intentionally."

Reaching for his wrists your hands lifted them up leading them to your waist. "I trust you my love." Lucci kept his eyes shut grinding his teeth but he managed to open his hands sliding his bloody palms on your waist.

"It's alright my love, I'm here for you. I've missed you so much." Lucci shook his head before nuzzling up against your neck gently kissing. Coiling his fingers on the lace of your panties he tore them off. His bursting need excited you. "Lucci you make feel wanted." Raising yourself up for your breasts to be exposed his mouth caught you as his tongue flicked so evilly against your tit.

"My love please make me feel wanted. Because you're all that I want." His palms slid against your ass his temptation of wanting to just grab them made it hard for him to focus. "My love. Please don't hold back make me feel wanted." His eyes looked into yours seeing the plead behind them. Breathing heavily he lifted himself up with your legs wrapped around his waist.

Returning back to the bed he rested your back on the mattress. Kneeling down letting his Leopard form take over as he pulled your legs roughly over his shoulders his tongue being shoved inside you with no warning. Screaming out you reached down between your legs to slide your fingers through his hair.

His arms wrapped around your thighs pulling you even closer while his tongue ravaged the inside of you. "Oh-" you cover your mouth from saying the Lord's name but oh whom else can you cry out for mercy!

"Lucci!" Screaming out his name he growled in satisfaction knowing he's appeasing you. But that growl made his tongue vibrate inside you. Oh how can he move himself like that inside you. He's getting places that cry out for more attention. "Oh Lucci please my love!" The pressure was rising it was a build up that was just getting ready to blow.

Lucci moaned from your taste that kept coming with no end it was becoming sweeter. Watching your expression his eyes glew with desperation of seeing you cry out in bliss. Grabbing hold of the sheets you arched your back feeling his nails dig into your thighs keeping you in position.

Being more rough his tongue lashed inside you making your body shake the very marrow of your bones, screaming for release. The pressure inside you was overwhelming,the walls were tightening against his tongue, your cheeks blushed red and your grip on the sheets became tighter.

(What is she waiting for!?) Lucci lifted you up higher from your waist his arms wrapping around your them squeezing your abdomen. Opening your eyes to meet his hungry desperate ones you saw the animal side of him. The hunger in his eyes for you. It all just excited you to know you were nothing more than his.

This dangerous predator after only you.

Growling his tongue continued to furiously thrash inside you until you could no longer fight him. Screaming out his name your walls closed on his tongue that continued to dig into you. Closing his eyes he shook his head between your thighs finally tasting what he's been craving from you. His arms tightened on your abdomen just making it build up again. "Oh Lucci I'm gonna!"

His eyes opened with excitement seeing you bite the side of your finger. Sliding his hand between your breasts he was gentle to hold your face his thumb replacing your finger. Biting down on the side of his thumb you reached your hand against his firmed muscles. Sliding your leg away to rest your foot against his shoulder wanting to push him away.

Growling between your thighs you snapped letting out your 2nd release. Lucci buried himself deeper in desperation of getting every sweet taste of you. Opening his eyes he held your angelic shattering face of undeniable pleasure.

Your breath was stolen from you. The build up exploded making you feel so alive. Cleaning you up taking that of all sweetness he teasingly flicked his tongue on your clit.

Your thighs were twitching, your eyes were in the state of dreaming away, your body was just so at peace.