Silent Touch

The bathtub is behind the church exposed to the outdoors. A huge thick wide forest circles around the church but at times you feel as if you are being watched. Due to this happening constantly you've decided to go with a dagger.

The feeling of eyes remained till you heard some movement from the trees. Reaching down you slide on your mask and hold the dagger inside the tub. By your surprise it's Lucci stepping out from behind the trees holding a dove by its neck.  

"Lucci?" You ask shocked but he just turns to look at you and continues walking. The cold shoulder, must mean he is still salty about the piano. "I had the piano fixed and tuned so you are welcomed to play as you wish."

Lucci stopped walking gripping the dove's neck tightly by the neck. "Are you playing dumb with me?" Lucci asks with a low tone that it did make you tense a bit. "I figured you got mad over the piano and so I saved up a bit to have someone come over and tune it.

I didn't play it and I haven't had anyone else touch it because I wanted you to tell me what you think."

Inhaling deeply he lets out a low moan from the tight feeling on his chest. Constricting his cruel mind from forgetting you, from lashing out to you. The ignorance you show him is not fake it is very much true. The truth of you having no clue on why he lashed at you that day he saw another man hug you.

And you had no real understanding on him being so cruel. Now he feels like a total ass for lashing out to you, you believed it was over the piano. Now you tell him you saved up to have it tuned.

There's no more reason to be so cruel toward you there's no more reason in being away from you neither.

Turning back to you he pulls out the box that laid on the side and sat down on it. Silently he plucked the feathers from the dove. "Why do you bath out in the open?" There wasn't anything else he could say to start a conversation.

"There's no way for the pipes to reach the church only out here. This used to be a church for nuns, I grew up here. I am the last of them all. I do at times feel uncomfortable bathing out at night." Hugging your chest rubbing your shoulders looking out to the forest. "I feel at times as if I am being watched."

Lucci smirks looking out to the forest. Looking back down he continues plucking. "Probably the animals." The sudden sweet giggle of yours makes him stop. Slowly looking to you he is so frozen on the delicate giggle, your voice is astonishing when you sing but your laughter.

"2nd question." Lucci interrupts your laughter. "Is there something wrong with your face?"

The tips of your fingers slide on the mask. "I wish not to say." Tilting his head a bit his knee shakes a bit but he controls his nerves. Seems as if it's becoming harder and harder to maintain himself controlled around you. The human and animal side of him that burns for you not just sexually but internally.

Setting the plucked dove down he rolls up his sleeves and moves in closer. This is sudden but this is also the best opportunity to get to touch you, feel your skin but as well please you. The sweet innocent nature of yours would surely see no harm on him touching you.

Since you did stand up for him against those men means you must feel something for him. No matter what it is he is willing to win you over slowly. As desperate as he may be to claim you he loves you too much to harm you.

Reaching into the water he lifts your leg up his thumbs sliding on the bottom massaging the center. "Oh Lucci, you don't have to do that." Pulling away his hands tighten on your foot. Looking up to you he continues on.

Arching your head back and sinking in a bit more you enjoy the relaxing sensation on your feet. Standing up he moves the box over to the front. Sitting up a bit he uses a sponge to scrub your back. The feeling of his hands moving around your body was very different. But the tips of his fingers would trace the scars across your back, scars of a whip.

Lucci wished to know who could have done this to you so that he could make them forever pay. Sliding his hands to the side he wishes to just move up a bit more to at least slide his hand on your breast. Wrapping his arm around your waist he pulls you back making the water splash out from the side. "Lucci?" You ask a bit nervous and he grinds his teeth hating how he made you feel uncomfortable.

"My apologies." He says before continuing to bath you.

This is your first time ever being so exposed to an unknown man like him. He was so gentle and yet he was so good at being a bit rough.

Before you knew it he was washing your hair. The only things you saw so clearly were his actual lips from his half mask. Holding the towel wide opened he looked to the other side allowing you to step out. Keeping your arm across your chest and one covering your private he felt your small frame bump up against him.

Closing his arms wrapping the towel around you lingering for sometime savoring the moment of having you close. Holding onto the towel you felt him slide his hands on the back of your neck sliding out your wet hair. "Thank you."

Lucci stops for a bit hearing you thank him. "For what?"

Turning around to face him, if he only could see the smile behind your mask when you say this. "For coming back and being gentle."

Lucci gasps a bit his lips slightly parted. Those words hit him like a bullet having you tell him you missed him.

Sliding his hand on your throat it moved up and you hold your mask in place. "I won't." He assures you.

Hesitating for a bit you allow him. His hands slide under the mask the sensation of his warm palm against the skin of your cheek made you close your eyes.

His thumb traced your bottom lip feeling it from the curve to the top lip.

Sliding his other hand under your mask both hands hold your face. They explore every inch of your face from your nose to your eyes. Sliding his hands away they slide on your waist pulling you up close to him.

"Lucci." You say shyly. "I'm in a towel."

Lucci smiles. "Yes,I forgot. I'll see you tomorrow." His arms slid away as you watched him lift the plucked dove up. Turning back to you he waves goodbye and you wave back before entering the church.