Visit

Lucci entered the church finding a man playing the piano. You stood beside this man teaching him some notes.

"This is stupid!" The green haired man says slamming his hand on the keys.

"Don't do that, you'll break another key." a blond man says rolling his eyes.

You say in such a low sad tone.

"Please don't break anymore."

The man looks up to your side scratching the back of his head feeling guilty for breaking some keys.

Lucci steps in stopping a foot away making both men and you look at him. "Whose this creep? You didn't tell me you were expecting someone." The green haired man gets up standing before you sliding his swords back on his belt. "He comes every day."

The green haired man looks over to you. "Everyday?" He asks cleaning his left ear with his pinky as if he didn't hear right. "Y-yes.." you say nervously.

The green haired man looks back at Lucci not having a good feeling about him. "How about we cut the visits."

The green haired man says to Lucci.

Lucci raises his head up setting his foot down ready to take another step dangerously.

Gasping you rush up to the green haired man keeping your hands close to your chest. Being in between the green haired man looks down at you a bit confused. "He plays the piano, please let him continue visiting. There is no threat he is very gentleman like towards me. Please let him stay, I enjoy his company."  

The green haired man scratches the back of his head looking to the side at Sanji wanting him to take over the situation.

Sanji steps forward. "Fine but I do want the visits to change. There will be no visitors of his entering. We will be going now."

Looking back down to you with a smile waiting for you to hug him. His arms wrap around your body. A small growl was heard by Lucci but you both shook it off. "I'll see you again, soon." The blond whispers into your ear.

Leaving your side passing by Lucci's intense space. Once they are gone Lucci keeps his focus on you standing still with your hands close to your chest.

Turning to face the piano you close the rack on it. "I'm sorry, but he broke some of the keys so-" Lucci stops beside you making you gasp nervously and back up to the bench. Lucci catches your hand keeping you from falling back. Pulling you back up he holds you up against him.

His arm was around your waist but he seemed very rough. The grip on your hand was tight as he moved you over to the side.

"Lucci, are you alright?" You asked feeling him so different that it actually made you fear him. There is so much he wishes to say but he can't burst out on you.

"Who was that man?" He asks with such a deep tone. "Zoro, the pirate hunter also known as a swordsman."

Lucci snarls out. "Not him! The blond!"

Lucci growls a bit not liking you being out with these men.

Shaking a bit you knew he could feel your shocked expression behind the mask. Too scared to even respond back.

"I thought you were a shy woman." He leans in closer his fingernails digging into your dress. "I've known him for sometime. It's mostly just him and you that see me this close."

"This close?" Lucci asks. "Yes, this close." You respond back not understand why he's acting like this. "Does he get this close to you?" Lucci digs his nails on your back and you wince from pain. "Why are you acting like this? You're actually hurting me." You say holding back tears.

Snarling he releases you walking away. "He's right maybe I should cut my visits." Lucci marches out slamming the door shut leaving you in silence.

"Was he mad because of the piano?" Looking at the piano and and your palm seeing where his nails dug in.

Reaching back you can feel the holes in your dress from where he had his grip.

-----

Lucci slammed his room door shut tossing his hat on the table with the mask he slides his coat off tossing it on the couch. Resting his arm on the window he watches the sunset behind the church. The small apartment he lives in has the clear view of the church from his top floor.

Breathing in frustration he shook for a bit opening and closing his hand into a fist.

That man held you against him and you voluntarily let it happen before him. This burn he feels for you has been bothering him since the night you two met. Deep inside him he knows very well you are his mate.

The animal inside him burns for you and it desires blood from that man who touched his mate. Having seen you in another man's arms. There's no way for him to even reveal himself to you or even express himself for you.

As a Cp9 agent his identity is known but not well known. Stretching out his neck popping the tense muscle he fights the animal inside him from marching over to the church and making you his.

The thought of having your body up against his skin to skin. Closing his eyes he growled in frustration from these haunting thoughts. Heading over to the shower he turns it on and walks in.

----

You rested in your tub of bubble bath with honeycomb soap that filled the night with it's sweet welcoming smell. Sinking in deeper your mask laid on the side of the tub.

Lucci never left your mind, it hurt your heart hearing him say he would cut his visits.

Especially now that you were beginning to accept feelings for him. Touching your face you frown at the thought, that if you did you would have to reveal your face and he would as well. What could he look like, what type of face can he have with a body like his? Blushing from even thinking of such unladylike thoughts you sink in deeper into the tub.