Swan

Entering the room he settled the dove on the kitchen counter. Removing his hat and mask he slid his coat off along with his shirt. Growling his nails grew as his body begin to sweat.

Lucci, Lucci, Lucci

The impulse inside of him from remembering how soft your lips were. Now knowing how they felt all he can do is hear your voice saying his name with your sweet soft lips.

Every inch of his body tensed up turning to his leopard form off and on. He had you exposed in front of him! Oh how he wishes to have been more rough in character to explore your body.

Crawling to the shower he turns on the shower head letting the cold water cool off his steaming body. Breathing heavily his nails dug into the wall as he looked up to the cold water. Closing his eyes he enjoyed the small thoughts about you running into his mind.

You missed him all those days he has been gone. But he couldn't control himself from not seeing you. When he tried to sneak over that's when he spotted you climbing into the tub. At that moment he left to prevent himself from ravaging your body.

But time after time he would return to watch you bathe. The night shadowed your face but the moon reflected every curve of your body when you left the tub.

The next morning he had sketches of what your face might look like from the way he touched it. He believes you may have been injured so he draws out burn marks on your face, scars, bruises anything that he believes you could be hiding.

This didn't matter, whatever you have he would continue to feel the same. Nothing that happens to you will make him disappear. Looking out his window he eagerly waits for noon.

Stepping into the church Lucci stops half way down seeing a black piano. Walking up the three steps his hands slide on the polished wood. Circling around it he settles down on the bench. Touching the keys he hears the tunes. But he is so unsure in what to play.

Suddenly he feels your presence behind him. Standing up he looks down at you and you look up to him. Sitting down on the bench you rub your hands together and settle down your hands. The movement of your fingers being so precise.

You played the the left side as he played the right side. A beautiful timing of you both just like swans that meet for the first time.

"I met something rare, would you like to hear? The rare black swan of ever shadowing beauty. A mystery of nature that only man can see from afar but never touched.

The black swan has given me the honor to touch her beauty to see who she is truly. She hides from many but appears before me." Lucci looks over to you his hand going through your hair sliding it down till the ends that escape between his fingers leave the sensation behind.

"It's amazing how something so beautiful can be free but fear man. What made this black swan appear before me? Why did she decide me? Although others feed her she seems to allow me to be much more close."

Looking down at the keys sliding down on the C key you know he speaks of you. "I have a wish to keep such beauty if she would allow me."

Holding your hands close to your chest you shake a bit. Lucci realized the small shiver you have and he looks away believing he has made you uncomfortable once more.

But truly you shake from this beautiful feeling. Lucci speaks of you in such a poetic way that your heart flutters. But you shiver from your nerves. Nervous to be around him, he makes you feel unbalanced. The confidence you mostly have leaves your body when he tells you such beautiful words.

Holding the cheeks of your mask you try to control your blush from within the mask but you feel as if your cheeks are burning. No one has ever said such things as he has toward you.

Lucci looks over seeing you acting strange.

She must still think I am a creep.