Chapter 5

As I was waiting for King to get here I grabbed myself a milkshake , I was looking around at my surroundings eyeing everybody who passed me. I werent tryna be rude or anything , i was just spectating.

King.

As I walked into the mall i was getting eyed by almost every girl in this place but i payed no attention to any of them. I was taking my sweet time as I strut along the marbled floor. I spotted Kiyah and made my way over to where she was sitting. She was dressed pretty simple but damn she looked good. As soon as she noticed me she stood up and walked over to me , I didnt know what to expect so I didnt even say or do anything apart from give her a little smirk.

As soon as she got near me she pushed my head "You took your sweet time didnt you"

"Ay dont even play me like that K" I said being deadass serious with her , she gotta learn to not put her hands on me.

"As I was saying before yo long head ass hung up the phone on me , I got to go back with Tamia and Kiyone cause they somewhere making it official-" as she said that i couldnt help but think about making Kiyah my girlfriend.

"- and i drove my car here" she continued

I nodded my head acting as if i knew what she said.

"So?"

"Oh shit , what babygirl? Whats up"

"What we gonna do?"

"Im gon take you for food , come let me go buy you an outfit"

"Wait Ki-"

"Listen ima buy you somethin to wear , then you can return back to Tamia and whover el-"

"Kiyone"

"And then you gon go home and get ready then im gon pick you up , ight?"

She looked up into my eyes and nodded her head.

"Good , now what shop we goin in first K , lead the way" I told her as I put out my hand , she looked down at my hand then back at my eyes and hesitantly connected out hands together. We began walking and before you knew it we was walking into Victoria secret.

"Im not gon let you spend no more than fift-" Kiyah said as we entered  VS

I smacked my teeth and scrunched my face up at her "Theres no budget , fuck you talkin bout"

About an hour later we was still shopping , this girl literally is wild. I had about 3 bags hanging on my arms. 2 on my left 1 on my right. We was walking through the mall as Kiyah linked her arm with mine , right now if somebody saw us they would think we was in a relationship when really and truly we wasnt. Her phone started to ring and i looked down at her waiting for her to answer the call.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" she said , longing out her words

I looked at her and she looked at me and gave me a smile. That pretty smile , its her best curve ... shes a true beauty.

"Im with my friend hoe" I automatically assumed it was Tamia cause that is how the two communicate with each other.

"Yessss yesss , il see you soon , wheres Kiy?" She laughed. "Ok il be there soon" and then she hung up the call.

"Everything cool?" i asked her , she looked up and smiled again. I love the fact that all i gotta do is look at her and she will smile up at me apart from the times she has an attitude. Its been about a month and a few weeks since I introduced myself to her and i admire how much shes opened up to me and how comfortable she is around me.