Chapter 14

Kiyah

Its been 3 days since I found out about my parents death and I have not moved from my bed. Yes I have not ate in 3 days , Yes I have not washed in 3 days. I havent even been on my phone. King has called me over 100 times in the past 72 hours but I really cant find the strength to answer his calls. Tamia has been round trying to get me up but I havent responded to her either. Kiyone has been in my room numerous times to talk to me. Hes being extremely strong , I feel bad for pushing him away too but at this point im so broken and empty inside I have no emotion in me. Tray and Maurice have been round also , theyve been strong support for Kiy and me and we are extremely thankful to have them and T to help us through this nightmare.

I looked down at my phone for the first time in 2 days and realises today was the 15th , tomorrow was Tamia's birthday. I knew that she was goin' to refuse to celebrate it because of what has happend but I refuse to be that selfish. I was laying in my bed when Kiyone entered my room.

"You gotta eat somethin' man. You aint eaten in 3 days and you gotta shower." He told me as he sat on my bed.

I looked at him and felt the tears coming back up. Everytime I look at Kiy I see my dad , he looks so much like him and he reminds me so much of my Mom. I held my tears back and looked away from him. Over the 3 days I most definitely have gotten stronger.

"For me please?" He said. I looked back at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Eat somethin'"

I removed the covers from my body causing his eyes to widen. I stood up and made my way out the room , he was right behind me. I went downstairs to see a Hot dog and some chips on the table.

"I got us some food." Kiyone said.

I paused before I turned around and gave him the tightest hug before the tears started to appear again.

"Im sorry for shutting you out , forgive me?"

"Of course." He told me as he hugged me back. "Lets ear." He said breaking the hug.

I sat down at the stool and bit into my hot dog. Iv missed this feeling.

It was coming up to 2:00. Iv been thinking about King since iv woke up. I decided to stop bein' selfish and let him in on everything thats happened. Kiyone left out a few hours ago , he went over to Maurices ... i guess as some sort of distraction or somethin'. He didnt want to leave me but I basically pushed him out the house.

I went into the bathroom and stepped in the shower , letting my hair and my whole body get wet.

Incase you was wondering , I havent had no kind of suicide thought , im proud to say. Iv had my days but a thought like that has never crossed my mind.

20 minutes later , I stepped out the shower , wrapping myself in a towel , I walked into my bedroom to see that I received another message from King.

Listen , ion know what I do. But jus kno im sorry , you aint spoke to me since your birthday and its hurtin' to kno u aint fuckin wit me man. Talk to me?

My heart really broke as I read the message. My eyes started to water up , I locked my phone and returned back to getting ready.

I dressed in blue jeans , a Adidas jumper wit some black slides. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my shades. I got my phone and made my way out the house , I locked up behind me and got in to my car.

King

Now I aint gon trip , a nigga been feelin' real down lately. Ion kno' what I done to make Kiyah feel like she dont want to talk to me but I jus need her to let me kno' what it is.