Chapter 42

^Zonnique outfit for the day^

Tamia

"Maurice stand ya ass up. Irritatin' ass." I complained.

Me , Maurice and Omari arrived at Maria house about 20 minutes ago. I was sitting minding my damn business but for some reason the devil possessed some grown nigga to irritate me ... Maurice.

"Theres a whole couch over the- Omari tell ya ugly ass minion." I said.

Omari shook his head and focused on Alaiya "im jus' tryna mind my busine-"

"Mind ya business , right." Maurice spoke over him.

"Can yall believe this nigga is 22." I asked the people on his insta live video. "No ya' motherfucking cant." I added.

"Dont listen to her yall , if I told yall im 30 , believe im 30." He said.

"30?" I scrunched up my face.

He turnt towards me "I got some goodlooking grandmas on my pa-"

"Thats exactly why your ass goin' to hell." Omari said making me laugh.

I looked up to see Kiyah walking in the room "wassup."

"Hey baby g-"

"Mommy." Alaiya ran to her mother embracing her legs wit a hug as she held on to them tight.

"Wassup." Omari greeted her.

"Where my mama?" She asked

"Oh she popped out somewhere." I told her.

"Foreal when?" She then asked.

"About 10 minutes ago ... I think she went back to work." Maurice then answered.

"Her ass werent asking you." I told Maurice as I got up and followed K to the Island in the kitchen.

"What?" She asked once she see me looking at her.

"Yall argued?" I asked...

I can tell shes been crying. Thats my best friend since we was little. I know whats up.

"He mad." She rolled her eyes. "I jus' hope he dont come up here tryna argue again." She added.

"What was said? You only had a little conversation." I said as I sat beside her.

"Deadass right? You know he mad that I laughed at a joke or somethi- first off all nigga I laughed at a joke I made my damn self. He was jus' there. You know how these niggas be-"

"Just there." I added

"Right." She said as she bounced her shoulders. "But I guess he jus' mad in general. Po po gon' head and took a few racks from the trap earlier on today ... lost his car ... the shit wit Tommy and his Mom." She explained.

"But he shouldnt take all that out on you." I added.

"Nothin' I cant handle." She mumbled as she slicked her hair back. "But this where shit go wrong." She said. "Cause now he mad. So he could do some dumb shit he regret cause he mad. He will come up here ignore me cause he mad. Make me feel like shit ... cause he mad."

"Right. But you know yall always get up in these arguments. Yall argue crazily." I told her. "Yall always get through that shits. Always."

"Facts. This aint shit either. We had worse." She mumbled. "Im jus' over here cryin' and shit cause my ass all hormonal and sh- T ion even remember the last time I got dick." She said looking right at me. "He jus' so distant wit my ass , ion know wh-"