Chapter 40

"Put yo' damn shirt back on , aint nobody want none of ya thot ass." I said to Moana. Her ass thirsty. Dehydrated.

Tryna make a nigga have sex with her.

She let out a low chuckle "You had your cha-"

"The chance I aint ever want?" 

She lent over to my chair "Why you playing so hard t-"

She was cut off from the sound off my phone ringing for the one hundredth time. I looked down at it to see Maurice calling. I pushed her hand away from me before it fell down to my piece and this time I answered.

"Y-"

"Nigga its a fucking set up!" He yelled down my phone.  "Your mother with K right now ... but somethin' aint right my nig-"

I stood up in my chair "what you mean suttin aint right nigga? Is K okay?" I asked ignoring everything else.

"Kiyah called me ... but then her whole act switch up like something deadass werent right." He explained ...

"Make your way there now , im gon be right behind you." I said before hanging up the phone.

I pulled out my gun aiming it right at Moana "now im a either shoot you in your knee or shoot you in your head for wasting my damn time."

Her face dropped.

"Got me here for what? For sex? You sick motherfucke-"

"Watch what you doing now son." A manly voice said making his presence known.

I looked in that direction to see Camilla entering the building with a darksinned man behind her.

"Well aint this some shit." I laughed.

"Put the gun do-"

"Who the fuck are you." I asked now pointing the gun at him. I know deadass who this nigga is.

Tommys worker.

"You want your Mothe-"

"No ion give a fuck. Keep her ass." I lied , I know they dont have my mom.  I put my gun in my back pocket and began to walk towards the exit.

"Big mistake son... you leaving." He said as he held out his arm.

I looked down at his arm before looking deep into this niggas soul.

"Fuck out my way." I said pushing his arm out my face. "Tell Tommy Ima see his ass real soon." I quietly told his worker...

Before leaving I gave Camilla one last stare ... with nothing but Disappointment on my face.

I then rushed out and into my car to see what the fuck going on with my baby...

I was pacing down the highway , tryna make it home as soon as.

"Ay what the fuck goin' on?" I asked as soon as Maurice accepted my call. "Wheres Kiyah? Wheres Princess?"

"Your mama had K at gun point. Tommys orders." He explained.

"Fuck!" I hissed as I punched the steering wheel. "Fuck where she at now?"

"K at home ... your mom at the trap wit us right now. Her ass gone off them drugs." He added.