Chapter 46

Kiyah

"Aint this some shit." I said shaking my head.

King stepped towards me trying to grab my arm "It really is not wh-"

I snatched away and took a few steps back. "Back up." I told him wit my hand up.

I heard a lil chuckle come from that bitch Amora ...

"I had too get my final taste off him." She said as she wiped her mouth.

A whole wave off anger ran through me.

Something was telling me too fuck this bitch up... and I believe it was God.

So thats exactly what I did.

I pounced myself right at her , grabbing hold off her hair. Ignoring all of Kings calls and him trying too get me off her.

She went in defence mode pretty quick so her ass started swinging fists and scratching up my skin. Luckily my ass wore sweats.

With all off my strength I dragged this bitch too the ground. Punching and kicking. Banging and smashing shit...

She now had my hair in her hands. Not for long. I slid the fuck out off her hold. Getting on top. Connecting my fists with her face multiple times.

"You a stupi-"

She spat right at me as she screamed "Get the fuck off m-"

I felt a pair off strong hands wrap around my waist. I kicked her ass one last time before I found myself being pulled into the air.

I immediately knew it was King.

"Get the fuck off me King." I yelled kicking him and the damn air.

I aint even realise Tamia being held by Kiyone. She slid out off his arms and ran straight to Amora. Slapping her right across the face. She didnt get much off a chance because Kiy dragged her ass to the bed and pinned her down.

"Stay the fuck out off it." He yelled in her face.

"Move!" She said furiously. As tears ran down her face. Thats how you know she was mad.

I scratched his hand. Flung my body. Did everything I could to get him off me ."Let m-"

"Chill ya ass out!" King yelled as he jerked my body.

"Get off me King." I cried. Eventually giving up.

He walked us into a different room and flung me on a bed.

(Not the room Tommy was in.)

"Chill ye' ass out Kiyah." He said as he pointed at me.

I hated that im an emotional bad bitch.

Cause now I was crying.

I got up off the bed and ran straight too the door.

He smacked his teeth and pulled me back.

"Naw King , dont touch me yo." I cried. I looked up too the ceiling and let my tears fall "im jus' so done wit this shit man. You dont love m-"

"Man I love y-"

"No! You dont! You love pussy! Cause you a typical lame ass nigga."

He smacked his teeth and looked down at his lap. "I aint even touch her ass." He mumbled.

"Sorry? Speak up."

"I promi-"

"History repeats itself right? And It fa' sho' did tonight! You dont deserve me. Alot off niggas would."