Chapter 43

Kiyah

"Alaiya , what is wrong wit you now." I groaned as I picked up her toys that she was throwing on the floor.

I was currently waiting on Tamia to come and pick me up , we was heading over to the gym but for some reason everytime I go out , Alaiya start acting up. She was cool 10 minutes ago and now she throwing a hissy fit meanwhile King over there laughing playing his damn game.

"Stop crying." I told her as I sat down.

"Dada no let me watch my turn." She winged.

"She a brat." King laughed again ...

I looked over at him ... which only made him laugh more and then back at Alaiya.

"Dada gon take you out soon anyway ... stop your crying." I told her as I sat her back on the sofa.

She threw Kings phone across the room before throwing a tantrum.

My eyes widened at her behaviour "U-"

"Ay." King yelled. Now being serious. It wont last though give his ass 1 minute ... he dont stay mad at Alaiya and thats the damn problem. "Stop all that." He said "go pick my damn phone up , you aint using it." He mumbled.

She got up off the sofa ... she jumped down and started too cry as she went to pick up the phone.

I watched as she walked over too her Dad... with her puppy eyes and gave him his phone.

He stared at her as he took the phone out her hands.

She stood there with her finger in her mouth , swinging side to side.

He not gon' stay mad...

I promise yall...

Give him 3 seconds ...

Oh 0.5 actually ...

"Come here." He said as he held his arms out for her. She fell right into his hold as he sat her on his lap.

The Burberry dress sat above her knees as her little white sandals clung on to her feet.

"This why she never learn her lesson." I mumbled as I continued to clean up.

"Give it a rest K." He irritatingly said whilst playing fortnite.

I put my middle finger up behind his back and told his ass to shut the f up ... in my head.

I looked towards the window as I heard Tamia honk her horn about 10 damn times causing noise down my neighbourhood. Alaiya hopped off Kings lap and ran straight to the window.

"T T , aunt T T." She screamed whilst she ran towards the door.

Yall know what comes next right?

"Damn bitch why yo' ass makin' so much damn noise." I asked her from the step outside my house.

"Hey my baby." she ignored me and squealed to Alaiya as she ran too her car.

"hewwo." Alaiya said as she kissed her lips.

"And why your damn music so loud." I added now right near her window.

"Girllllllll." T said holding her words as she got out the car. "Wheres Kiy? His ass told me he heading over here."

"He'll be here ... im assuming anyway cause King told me he taking Princess for food wit them minion ass niggas." I told her rolling my eyes.

"Them bobble head ass niggas." She added.

"Uh uh , them no neck head ass niggas."

"Uh uh uh." She said waving her hand in the air. "Them broke ass think they got money ass niggas."