Chapter 7

Kiyah

Today was Sunday , which means tomorrow is school. Oh my god I am so not ready for it but I guess I have no choice.

Anyway I planned to stay in today , Tamia was going to come round. Kiyones been at her house all week basically and today she was going to bring him home so she told me she will come and spend the day with me.

To distract myself I went downstairs to grab a snack as I was feeling quite peckish.

King👀- You good?

I noticed the message King send me and responded straight away.

Yeah , im jus gettin food atm. Ft me?

He messaged me back straight away.

King👀- il call you in 10 b.

I sent him back an 'Ok' and went ahead and grabbed some food.

"All you do is eat" My mum told me.

"All you do is complain"

My mum laughed at my come back and looked at me in disbelief.

"Girl the stuff you come out with." She told me.

"Mum the stuff I be saying is no-" My phone started to ring , stopping me from saying what I was going to say. I looked down at my phone seeing that it was King calling me. I stood up and began to make my way to my room.

"Ohhh , bae calling i see?" My mum said.

"Girl bye , I aint got no boyfriend" I laughed as I ran up the stairs. Once I got in my room I answered his facetime call and watched as his face appeared on my screen.

I smiled and he smiled back.

"Yo" he said.

"Wassup"

"What you doin natural beauty"

I blushed at his compliment. "Im just waiting for T to get here" I told him. "She should be here any minute now"

"Oh , thats coo , thats coo" he said as he lit up his blunt and hit it. "Im just waiting for Omari to get here. We bout to head to the mall"

I watched him through the phone screen and smiled at how cute he is.

"School starts tomorrow , I gotta ha-" I was trying to explain to him before Tamia barged into my room.

"Heeeeyyy bitch. I jus' dropped your long necked head ass brother too Maurice's , gosh all he god damn do is spend his free time with them" she explained to me making me chuckle.

"King ima text you" I told him focusing on the camera.

"Ooohhhh" Tamia quietly said to herself.

"Ight ima hit you up later , ight?"

"Okay" I blew a kissy face at the camera to him before I ended the call.

"So thats Bae Bae or just bae?" She asked me , jumping besides me onto my king sized bed.

I smiled up at her and put my leg around her hip. "Just bae"