Chapter 22

Tamia

Me and Kiyah was currently jus' chilling in ber living room. We got back from Walmart not too long ago and we jus' finished packing the groceries away.

"Ace , stop!" Kiyah yelled as she got up and moved Ace away from the cup ."You naughty."

I laughed. "Girl , he bored , or maybe he hungry ... feed his ass."

"No he aint T , I gave him his food about 1 hour ago , he need his medi-" ace began to bark. "Stop."

"Naw girlfriend , he jus' bein' naughty I guess , he need attention."

"He have all of mine , yours and everyone else attention all the fuckin' time." She said as she took the chewed up cup into the dining area. "Damn King bout to be mad as ever , this cup was expensive as hell believe it or not , I guess its my fault for using it." She said walking back into the room.

"Yeah I gue-"

"ACE!" She yelled again , causing me to stop what I was saying and look at him , I gasped. He was now using the rug as a toilet.

"Oh my god , this Kings Louis Vuitton rug , hes gon' be mad MAD mad MAD." She turned around too look at Ace. "And not wit you , with me , god damn , you naughty boy!" She said as she picked him up and put him in his cage. "I hate to put him in there but he being a little brat."

She came back in the living room wit' some cleaning up products , and started to scrub the rug. Eventually the stain was starting to go , she picked the rug up and took it in the sanitary area to dry , since that room had a strong air con.

"Damn can a pregnant women even handle all this damn stress." She said walking back into the room , picking the cleaning products up and walking into the kitchen. I got up and followed her.

"So where is King?" I asked her as I got a drink out the fridge.

"At the trap."

"Kiy there too."

"Thats all he damn worry about , whats goin' on at the trap."

"I guess thats what he has to worry about , sis that is getting yall all this." I said as I pointed around the house. "And that." I also said pointing to her bracelet. "Girl stop complaining."

I walked back in to the living room.

"Damn , being pregnant hard." She said out of breath as she sat on the sofa.

"Gi-"

We was interrupted by King walking in the living room. We both put our attention on to him "hello"

"Was'good wit yall." He said.

"What have I told you about taking your shoes off." Kiyah said once she realised his shoes was still on.

"Damn K , why you always complaining." He told her sitting down.

She smacked her teeth then gave him a dirty look and put her attention back on her phone.

"Loose that damn attitude." He told her sternly , snatching her phone out her hand.

"Nigga-" she jumped up quick reaching for her phone.

"Wheres my damn rug?" He said wit a whole load of attitude.

I shaped my mouth in to a "o" and widened my eyes , King looked at me causing me to fake a smile.

"Oh ... I er ... washed it." She lied. She was planning on buying him a new one tomorrow because maybe he wouldnt want that one.

"Lie to me one more time Kiyah." He said closing his eyes and looking forward.