Chapter 21

King

I woke up not too long ago , when I woke up Kiyah werent by my side. She must be downstairs or something.

I was sitting up in my bed looking through social media.

I looked up to see K walking in wit' a cup in her hand with Ace following right behind her. She sat by my side.

"Coffee?" She said with a huge smile on her face as she handed me the cup. I sipped on the drink whilst she got comfortable on the bed.

"So your Mama? Whats the pl- " I was waiting for her to ask me some shit bout this.

"She out , iv been tryna get her out for a while now , they finally agreed , I bought her a lil apartment up the road. Maybe 10 minutes away from here , im moving her in today. As a matter of fact , Omari should be here to pick her up in abit. She aint got to do much that shits already decorated n shit and I payed for all the bills and shit."

"Thats lovely babe." she told me.

"Ye-" Ace started to bark.

"Whats the matter?" She cooed.

"Come , come." I said as I tapped the bed for Ace to try to jump up. To my surprise he did.

"Well done." K laughed , as she hugged him up.

"What you doin' today?" She asked me.

"Ion kno' man. My niggas been telling me iv been too boo'd up wit you to see any of them." I laughed causing her to laugh to.

"Thas crazy coz' T said the same thing to me." She said with bright eyes and a wide smile.

"We jus' connected."

"I hate when we not together." She told me wit a frown.

"Baby you wit me every night."

"Thas' not enough."

"Ight , so ima go check my trap out , then ima be right back... il be no longer than 4 hours."

"4 hours?" She said with furrowed brows.

"I aint been there in over a week , i been wit yall." I told her , pointing to her and then to her stomach and then to Ace.

"Whatever then ... I guess." She said with an attitude , she was about to get up but I stopped her by pulling her back down by her arm.

"Baby you not seriously bout to get an attitude bout that."

"Im not." She lied , pulling her arm out of my hold. "Have fun..." she said with a fake smile.

She got up off the bed and snatched the cup I was holding out my hand and then walked out the room.

"Damn what I do?" I asked Ace. He turned his head to the side and barked up at me causing me to laugh.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom to get ready to go out.

When I was ready , I walked into the kitchen to see Kiyah cleaning up.

"You 18 about to have a child and you gettin' an attitude over me goin' out." I told her as I went into the fridge to get a gatorade.

She didnt reply.

"I gotta go there for numerous reasons K , one bein' thats my money , how else you gon get a-" I stopped what I was sayin' when she slammed one of the cupboards. I werent tryna get mad at her so I jus took a deep breath and drank my gatorade.

"You really doin' all this jus' cause im not spending the day wit you?" She didnt reply again. "Yo Kiyah!" I yelled loosing my patience.

"You rather spend yo' day wit all them hoes then your pregnant girlfriend." She mumbled but lucky enough I heard , I walked up to her and gently forced her to look at me.