Chapter 26

Kiyah

Me and King been good as ever. Its been basically 2 weeks since we got back together.

Yes im due. Im bout to drop any minute now and damn im glad.

Me , King and T and Kiy was all at Tamias Parents anniversary party. There anniversary was 2 days ago but they decided to have it today. I was currently munching on the buffet.

"These are so good baby." I told King as I ate on a cake.

"Let me have some." He asked.

I put some of the cake in his mouth and waited for his opinion.

"Damn I might have to get me some." He said.

I giggled. "Told you they good."

"How you doin' babygirl." Tamias cousin Janet asked me as she walked up to us.

"Hey how you doin'" I asked.

"Im doin good. You bout to drop girl , i aint realise you was that far." She told me.

"Janet , im bout to drop , im jus' waiting on her to pop her self out. I was due yesterday , 23rd , she still hasnt come" I laughed.

"Girl you wont be saying that when her head popping our your vagina." She laughed. "This your boo?"

"Yes girl , wheres your mans?"

"Girl , his ass over bein' annoying as ever." She pointed over to where he was.

"Oh right." I laughed.

"But nice seeing you , im bout to head back over there too his ass." She told me as she ate on her food and walked away.

"Nice seeing you too girl." I rubbed my belly since I was starting too feel my contractions coming through.

"You good?" King asked me.

"Contractions." I told him.

"You wanna g-"

"Im good."

I continued to rub on my belly before making my way too the bathroom.

"You okay girl?" I heard somebody ask.

I continued walking to the bathroom.

My pains started to get extremely worse.

After I used the rest room I walked back over to King. He was with Kiy and 2 other men.

"King." I tapped his shoulder getting his attention.

"Whas good bae."

"Ki- Ooohh."

"Shit K , you good." King asked as he held me up.

"Oh m- ah ow ." I cried.

"Kiyah!" Tamia yelled as she came running over too me.

"You good K?" Kiyone asked.

I gasped when I see water in between my legs.

Fuck.

"Her waters j-"

"My waters jus' broke." I told myself. Oh my god here she comes...

"Shes having the baby!" Tamia yelled.

"Ay she gotta go to the hospital!" King panicked. "Fuck." He said as he picked me up and rushed too the car.