Good morning

I woke up the next morning to the sun hitting my face. I cover my eyes and sit only to find Brian still behind curled up in bed, hugging my waist. I smile at the view and quietly blew him a kiss. My eyes avert to the clock hanging on my wall reading 10:27 am.
     'I guess neither of us are going to school today.'
     I try to get myself out of bed, but feel his arms tighten around my waist, stopping me from going any further away from him. I smile at his action before laying back down.
     I turn my head and look at him. He's so beautiful when he's sleeping. The sun shown through the windows was hitting his hair at the perfect angle, making it almost glow. I brush a curl out of his face, continuing to admire the beautiful man that may before me.
     He slowly opens his eyes but quickly shuts them from the suns rays hitting his tired face. I smile and move my head, blocking the sun out of his eye. He adjusts to the light and looks up at me, smiling.
     "Good morning, Izzy." He whispers in a raspy, soft voice.
     "Good morning, Brian." I reply, gazing into those beautiful hazel eyes of his.
     He sits up and rubs his face with the palms of his hands. His hair was a mess, but then again I shouldn't be talking. Who knows what I look like. Memories of yesterday were swarming through my head like pesky flies allowing my smile to slowly fade.
I get up and walk to my mirror. 'Holy shit. I should never go outside.'
     My eyeliner was smudged a tossed my entire eye, my hair was in a big bird nest, and my skin was super oily from not washing it.
     I gasp and run to the bathroom to wash my face. Feeling so refreshed afterwards, I pull my frizzed curls to the back of my head and tied it off with a scrunchie. Heaving a sigh, I walk back into my room to find Brian trying to fix his hair as well. It didn't even look half as bad as mine.
     I go to my dresser to look for something to wear. Rummaging through the many drawers, I locate a Led Zepplin t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I then look in my closet for a pair of socks and a jacket.
     Brian is still fixing his locks as I take my shirt off revealing my bra and put on the t shirt. His face is shown blood red through the mirror but doesn't dare stare.
     I slide my shorts off and replace them with the jeans, followed by my socks and jacket. Brian stood like a tomato in the corner allowing me to laughs and approach his embarrassment. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pull him into a hug from the behind in which he smiled at through the mirror.
     "Stop fussing over your hair. It looks 10 times better than mine." I say smiling into the mirror at his fluffy curls.
     "True," he replies sarcastically resulting in me playfully placing a slap on his shoulder and walking towards the stairs.
     "Come on, I bet my moms cooking something downstairs." I announce, motioning to the stairs allowing him to quickly follow. I could tell he was hungry. I didn't usually eat breakfast in the morning but this time, I might as well.
     We walk down the stairs and head towards the kitchen where we find my mom making eggs, bacon, and toast. I was shocked. She never cooks like this. It's usually just toast and tea.
     "Hello love birds. I made breakfast." She chirps, turning around and flashing a wide smile our way.
     "I can see that mom." I reply sarcastically.
     We both take a seat and I immediately lay my head down in my arms.
     "What's wrong hon?" She asks as she puts a plate of food in front of both of us.
     "I feel like I have a hangover." I say, immediately regretting saying that since I'm not suppose to underage drink.
     "And how would you know what that feels like?" She asks, raising her eyebrows at me in worry.
     "I don't, I'm just guessing based on people's experiences." I lie as she turns back around. I look at Brian, putting a finger to my lips at the little secret.
    He winks in return and we both start shoveling down our food. Feeling a bit tired, I get up to make some coffee before taking out two cups. I pour the energizer into the mugs and place it in front of mine and Brian's plate.
     "Thank you love." He says, taking the mug and sipping the steaming drink. I smile at his politeness allowing my mother to turn towards me and wink. My frown fades while I shake my head at her with a stern look.
     "When do you recon you and the boys will be selling records?" I ask him, trying to start up a conversation.
     "Well, dear we have to find a recording studio first and that costs money, which is something that we don't have...yet."
     "Well when you do, and I know you will, I'll be the first one to buy the record." I say, shooting him a wink before walking over to the record player and turning it on. I look through the records in the crate and turn to Brian.
    "Brian, what song would you like?" I ask.
    "Do you have Pink Floyd?" He asks.
    "I believe we do. Yes here it is. Which song?" I ask, holding the able and carefully sliding the disk out.
    "Put on Another Brick in the Wall please." He replies, taking another sip of his coffee and watching as I placing the vinyl on the turntable.
    I set the needle on track 4 allowing music to begin to play. I turn the volume down a bit and walk back to my seat only to find him standing up.
     "Dance with me." He says smiling and holding a hand out to me.
     "What?!" I reply, cocking and eyebrow and feeling butterflies swarm inside me.
     "Dance with me, we need to practice for prom." He repeats, grabbing ahold of my hand and taking me to an open area in the kitchen.
     "Alright," I giggle at his sudden motivation before placing my free hand on his shoulder.
     "Um, mum? Do you mind." I say motioning her to go upstairs.
     "Oh right, alright darling," She replies dramatically before dancing her way to the stairs.
     I turn back to face him before shaking my head at my mother. He just smiles before putting his hand on my waist and starting to sway back and forth. He would twirl me around and I would do the same making him laugh.
     "Not exactly the slow dance type of song I must say." I giggle, breaking the silence and gazing into his beautiful eyes.
     "Oh well." He shrugs, parting his lips while his eyes avert down to mine.
     As the music began to come to an end, he suddenly dips me and holds my face in his hands making me laugh a bit. We stare into each other's eyes, our lips only inches away.
     "Kiss her kiss her." I hear from the corner. I lift myself up and stomp towards the sound.
     "Mum! What the hell?!" I yell at her as she stares wide eyed at me.
     "Awww come on. He was going to kiss you." I mouth to her, "yeah no shit."
    "Ohhhh I see. Well I'm going to go upstairs." She announces as I flash fake smile at her before going back towards Brian.
    "I'm sorry about her, she's still a bit messed up in the head." I joke, shaking my red face at the thought of her. He cracks a small smile before replying.
     "No no it's fine, I thought it was hilarious. You should have seen your face." He laughs, covering his mouth with his hand as I feel my burning cheeks.
     "Watch it Mr. May." I threaten as I roll up a nearby newspaper and playfully hold it up to hit him.
     "No no not the newspaper. I'm sorry I'm sorry please forgive me miss Izzy." He cries sarcastically as I chase him around the kitchen island.
     "I'm just kidding I would never hit you, unless you completely deserved it." I say laughing, tossing the newspaper on the counter.
     "Oh thank the stars." I laugh at his response and run up to hug him. He seemed shocked but hugged me back anyways.
     "I'm so grateful to have you on my life." I muffle into his shirt, holding him tighter against me.
     "And I'm even more grateful to have you." He says, kissing the top of my head.
     'I love this man to death. I should tell him my feelings. I'll do it at prom. That'll be perfect. I hope he likes me back, cause if he doesn't that would be very awkward. Oh well, I still love him.'

Please make sure to vote on every chapter you read. Thank you so much! :)