I love you more

It's been a few weeks. Brian and I are inseparable at school and prom is coming up. We absolutely love each other. Turns out Roger did hear us that "one" night, so he kept that topic up for a while. The band is doing absolutely amazing. Killer Queen was a hit! Freddie even hires me to be a crew member in which I gladly accepted. Roger came the other day to the studio, John Reid has booked them a tour of America! I've always wanted to go to America! Brian said he would take me with them. Sheer Heart Attack apparently hit the charts in the US. We all went for drinks. I couldn't believe The band and I would be graduating in 3 months. I was so excited, Brian was too. He promised me that when they went to college that we would still be very close together and maybe even go to the same college since our majors are so similar. But with the band and the upcoming tours, we won't have time for school. My mom was very upset that I told her I wasn't going to college for a while, but I promised her I'd make it up in the end and do some schooling in my 30s or 40s. Everything is perfect, the way it should be, and I want it to stay that way. Freddie, Roger, and John are even coming to prom at our school. I'm so happy that we are all getting along. I've always longed for a group of friends, but why have 1 when you can have 5 including mary. Freddie has grown very fond of her, their even dating. Roger found a nice young lady named Dominque, and John met Veronica last week. The girls and I are always together whenever they have an interview or radio program. We all like each other and even go out for drinks when the boys are out of the house. Usually we stay at Freddie and Mary's flat, only because it's big and he has a larger storage of alcohol.
     The girls and I are drunk in Mary's living room. We're all talking about the upcoming tour.
     "I can't even imagine sleeping on a bus day and night." Dom comments. We all nod in agreement.
     "I think it'll be fun for them. Plus they need someone to take care of them." Veronica laughs, taking a sip of her vodka. We all burst out laughing.
     I let out a sigh. "I can't believe we are all going to America."
     "Me too. I'm really excited." Mary replies.
     "All these girls are going to be all over our men. But they can't have them." Dom says swaying her index finger. "Rog says that he'll make us all go on stage to show the little sluts who we belong to." He snaps taking a drink.
     "Oh lord." I laugh.
     "Poor John. He can't handle that attention." Veronica comments.
     "Would you girls like to stay tonight. We have plenty of room and couches." Mary offers.
     "I'm in." Dom responds.
     "I'll do it if Veronica is in." I say.
     "I suppose I could." She replies.
     "Lady's night!" Dom yells.
     Just then the door swings open and in comes four sweaty divas back from rehearsal. Hair sticking to there faces and the fronts of there shirts wet, or off like Rogers.
     They each came at say by their lover. Brian's hair was an absolute wreck. He plopped down on the couch with his head in my lap.
     I laugh. His chest moving up and down rapidly to his pants. I stroke his sweaty hair and plant a kiss on his forehead.
     Roger is leaning against Dom, with her stroking his hair. John is also lying in Veronicas lap rubbing his back. Freddie is leaning against Mary, taking sips of her drink. She laughs and caresses his cheeks.
     "What would we do without you girls." Roger pants out.
     "You'd be dead" I reply. We all let out a laugh as they begin to fall asleep on us.
     "Alright, come on John let's get you to bed." Veronica says helping him up from the couch. She holds him up with an arm and walks him to a bedroom. Mary does the same as Freddie begins to slumber on her shoulder. Me and Dom stay in the living room as they too begin to wisp away into their slumber.
     "Where are you and Rog sleeping?" I whisper.
     "I was thinking of taking a bedroom. What about you?"
     "I'll take the futon with Brian here. I couldn't possibly try to carry him to a room." I let out a small laugh.
     "Roger is pretty light. I'm sure I can manage." She responds and gets up trying her best to carry the little blonde. I laugh as she almost trips.
     I look down at the love of my life. I carefully lift his head to go shut off the lights. I leave one lamp on and grab my book from my bag.
     I pull the edge of the couch out, turning it into a bed. I grab a blanket and lay on the side next to him. I cover him in the other half of the comforter and began reading my book.
     I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. I looked down and smiled. I began loving my body again. I lost a few pounds and I began to love what I saw in the mirror. He kissed my waist and looked up to me. I bent over and kissed him.
     "You should go to sleep." He whispers.
     "Your the one who's been busy. You should have seen yourself come in just now." I reply.
     He grabs my book and lays it on the coffee table. He grabs my arms and pulls me onto him. I sigh and get under the covers. He continues to hold and kiss me.
     "Brian, enough love. Go to bed." I giggle, as he kissed my neck.
     "I love you so much Izzy." He whispers.
     "I love you more, Brian." I whisper back.
     We lay there and I began to feel a bit tired. I snuggled closer to him and inhaled his gorgeous scent. He holds me tighter and we both end up falling asleep.

Next day

     I slowly wake up to cold air hitting my warm body.
     "No sex." I hear a voice say and release the covers from their hands. 
     I slowly open my eyes and look around. I see everyone at the table eating breakfast and Brian getting up next to me. I see Roger walking away smiling.
     "Did you say something Roger?" I ask with my raspy voice.
     "Oh nothing." He replies sitting down at the counter, with Dom.
     "It's half passed ten. You two sure sleep in late." Mary says looking at the clock.
     "Shit, your right. Mary can I borrow a phone?" I ask getting up from the warm bed.
     "Sure sure there's one right over there." She points to a small phone by the tellie.
     I clumsily walk to the phone and dial my mums number.
     "Mum, I'm at Mary's. I'll be back later today." She agreed and I hang up. I walk to the counter and grab a piece of toast. I munch on the crusty bread as Brian begins to wake up.
     "You should have seen you four. All passed asleep on our laps. Roger I had to carry you to the bedroom." Dom remarks. Roger blushes in response then places a kiss on her cheek.
     "John and I are going to go home. Thank you for inviting us Mary." Veronica says and her and John walk out the door. We all wave goodbye. Brian comes up from behind me and grabs my waist, kissing me on my neck.
     "Brian not now." I smile.
     "But your so warm and I'm freezing."
     "Well no shit you only got a T-shirt and shorts on."
     Freddie clears his throat. We both look at him in response to what he was going to say.
     "Izzy we need you at the studio for a new album we are working on." He says.
     "Alright, what's the song."
     He winks and motions to Mary. He wrote a song for her. I raise my eyebrows and nod. He smiles and continues to eat.
     We clean up and all he's down to the studio. When we arrive, Dom and Mary sit on the couch in the box while Freddie and I worked on Brian's solo for Freddie's new song "Love of my Life." It was really beautiful. He played it so well, it just all came together nicely.
     We then worked on a song called Bohemian Rhapsody, Which was suppose to be the single for the album. It was 6 bloody minutes long. It was beautiful though. John Reid and his apprentice shortly arrive. I hated his assistant, Paul Prenter. Something about him wasn't right. He would usually give Freddie weird looks and I didn't like it one bit. You could feel he was gay, he didn't even try to hide it.
     They entered the box and listened to what was being done in the studio.
     "Another hit Freddie?" Reid asks.
     "Hopefully," He replies. Paul smiles at him then takes a drag on his cigarette. God what an asshole.
     "Brian put some more rock n roll in it. Play it like you wrote it." Freddie says into the mic.
     "Well I did I wrote that part."
     "You know what I mean. Put your body into it."
     "Right put my body into it. Got it." He replies taking a sip of water. He pressed record and Brian played the solo again. It was absolutely brilliant.