Photoshoot

"Alright. Thank you all for being here on such short notice. We will make it quick for your concert this evening. We'll start with the girls." The photographer said as he gestured is to get in a line to get our picture taken.
     The studio was gigantic. The ceiling was lit with chandeliers and the camera was facing a grey backdrop. The lighting was so bright I was afraid I'd blink when the flash goes off.
     Dom went first as we all watched her strike a pose made by the photographer. She was absolutely gorgeous in that white dress. She did her makeup really good too.
*I'll try to find some photos of models resembling the girls including myself.

     Dom looked absolutely gorgeous in her final picture. Veronica was next. Her green dress suited her perfectly.

     It wrapped around her torso nicely

     It wrapped around her torso nicely. The boys would smile at their angels taking beautiful pictures. John was on the verge of tears by now. The camera flashed at each picture.
     Mary was going next since I decided to go last. Mary looked astonishing in the vintage laced dress. Her hair was beautifully tied in a bun in the back of her head.

 Her hair was beautifully tied in a bun in the back of her head

     The floral really went with her. She was absolutely perfect. They all were. The camera flashed a few more times as a proud Freddie smiled from the sidelines.
     "Alright thank you Mary. Now, Miss Isabelle Curry." The photographer calls my name as Mary walks off towards Freddie's open arms.
     I nervously walk onto the small platform and smooth out my dress. I fluff my hair and strike my hair.
*i couldn't find a pic that looked anything like me in a blue dress so we'll just have to use our imaginations 🤷🏽‍♀️😁😉
     I pulled a serious face into the camera lenses as the flash went off. I looked down and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear as the photographer snapped a picture.
     I could see Brian smile at me from behind the camera. I could also see familiar eyes look into mine as I glanced to see Roger looking at me up and down.
     I looked away and continued with my pictures.
     Once I was free to go the boys took their turns doing their photos. Freddie went first and he looked absolutely stunning in...whatever he was wearing.
     The girls and I watched in amazing end as Freddie did a fabulous pose.