New York

"Darling, wake up. We've got a plane to catch."
     I slowly open my eyes to someone talking to me. I lift my head to see Brian standing in my room while I had apparently fallen asleep in my previous position.
     "Wha..what time is it?" I mutter, rubbing my tired eyes.
     "Love, it's 5:15. We gotta go." He replies in a soft tone.
     My eyes grow large. Shit! I lost track of time. I quickly stumble out of bed and grab my jacket and purse. Brian continue to stand there as I ran back and forth grabbing my things.
     "I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I pant, continuing to find my stuff.
     He leans against the door frame and chuckles. "It's alright. But you better hurry. Freddie is not in the best mood right now."
     Well now I have to move even faster. I grab all my things and bring Brian downstairs with me. I grab my luggage and we head out the door, not without saying bye to my mom first.
     We head out into the slightly cold weather and into the car. There sat the rest of the band members and their girlfriends. I take a seat next to Veronica, beside the door.
     "Why are you so late?" Dom asks leaning forward to make eye contact.
     "Sorry, I fell asleep." I reply, wrapping my coat tighter around my shivering body.
     I lay my head against the window of the limo. It began to rain a little, making my temptation to sleep even more unbearable. As I was just about to close my eyes, the car comes to a stop and everyone begins to step out of the car.
     I blink my eyes open and clumsily step out of the vehicle. As it drives off, we all head into the airport with our luggage.
     We get passed security and receive our boarding passes. We all quickly walk to our gate and take a seat by it. I'm so exhausted already. I plop down in a seat and lay my head back, closing my eyes. I feel a sit of arms wrap around me as I slowly turned my eyes to see Brian, leaning his head on my shoulder, sleeping.
     A small smile spreads across my lips as I close my eyes and begin to fall asleep as well.
     "Gate B16 to New York City, New York, boarding now." A girl's voice announces through a speaker.
     "Come on darlings, get up. You can sleep again on the plane." Freddie says tugging on my arm. I slowly get up without opening my eyes as I begin to rub them. They slowly blink open to everyone else in line for the plane.
     I grudgingly grab my purse and head in line as well.
     Before I knew it, I was in my seat next to Brian. I was still super tired. I shouldn't have stayed up til 3 the other night. I lean my head against Brian as I begin to fall asleep again.
     Roger turns around to find me asleep as Brian flips through a magazine.
     "How could she possibly be asleep at 6pm?" He chuckles as I don't even bother to answer his question.
     "Who knows. Maybe she stayed up too late." Brian replies, continuing to flip through the magazine. He begins to stoke my sleeping face as I doze off into a deep sleep.

     "Attention passengers, we will be landing in New York shortly. The weather is currently 45 degrees with a slight chance of snow. Thank you for flying with us and we hope you enjoyed the flight." A voice over the intercom announces allowing me to snap back into reality.
     I slowly open my eyes to a dark sky through the window. I look at my watch and try to read the dark figure. 12:30 am. Wow. I'm so freaking tired and I even slept through that entire 7 hour flight.
     I inhale a deep yawn and slowly sit upright. Brian is asleep beside me. His face was so cute when he slept. It looked so peaceful and beautiful. I smile at the view and bent over to place a small kiss on his chiseled face.
      The plane makes a jerk causing everyone to shift as we hit the ground. Brian slightly jumps at the action and opens his eyes.
     "Wha..are we here?" His raspy voice questions, as he rubs the tiredness out of his eyes.
     "Yes, darling. We just landed." Freddie replies from over the back of our seats, his arms crossed over the head rest. "You two slept for the whole flight." He laughs.
     "Really?" Brian asks looking up at Freddie.
     "Yes darling. And did you two know that you both snore extremely loud? My god! I almost hid in the loo for the whole flight." He laughed shaking his head.
     "Oh god. I'm sorry Fred." I apologize as my cheeks flush with redness.
     "Ooooooo hold on. Everybody hold still." I say as I take my camera out of my bag. "I'm not aloud to do this but imma do it anyway." I get up and slide my way past Brian to the aisle.
     "Miss you shouldn't be standing." An old lady says as I step into the aisle.
     "I'll only be a second. Say smile Queenies!"
     "Smile!" They all said in unison showing their bright teeth. A small flash goes off telling everyone the pictures done as they return back to their natural expression. I quickly go back to my seat and review the picture I had just taken.
     The picture had everyone in it. All the girls were smiling brightly, while most of the boys showed a little grin or (like roger) didn't smile at all. My lips form a slight frown.
     "Roger Meddows Taylor!" I whisper loudly.
     He immediately turns around from his seat looking guilty of something he didn't know what.
     "What?!"
     I purse my lips and turn my camera screen towards him. "Why don't you ever smile?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
     He lets out a sigh of relief, closing his eyes. He reopens them to face mine.
     "I don't know. I guess I'm not much of a smiler." He responds looking at the picture and raising his eyebrows in exception. "It doesn't look that bad."
     "But it could look better." I reply turning the camera off and placing it back in my bag.
     "Everything could look better, only some things stay so great that it can't get any better." He protests, finishing with a wink.
     Blood rushes to my cheeks as he turns back around as if nothing had happened. I clinch my jaw and lay back in my seat as the plane pulls up to the gate.
     People began to stand up as the people in the front lead off first. We got up and grabbed our carry ons. We walked into the gate to the waiting area of the New York Airport.
     I looked out the window closest to me at the frosty wind blowing sheets of snow outside. I could already imagine the coldness I would be feeling when outside.
     We continue to walk until we found the baggage claim. We got out stuff and hurried to the doors where our tour bus and our van was waiting.
     The boys put their instruments in the bus. I had to help Roger carry loads of cymbals to the bus. Why did the guy have like 13 cymbals? Don't drum sets come with like 4?
     When the van was packed we got into the van and the chauffeur drove us to our hotel. It was still very dark outside making us all very tired. I continue to try and keep my eyes open as Brian decides to fall asleep next to me anyway.
     The van pulls up to the hotel as the bus continues on to the stadium that we would be attending to in 2 days.
     I help half sleeping Brian out of the vehicle and into the building. We check in at the desks and receive our keys to our rooms.
     I continue to help Brian balance his way to the room. I swipe the card in the slot, gaining a beep and a green light in return. I turn the knob as we enter the rather nice room.
     I switch a lamp on and help Brian to bed. I open my luggage and pull out my toothbrush and pajamas. I head into the bathroom and do my night routine.
     I open the door and slowly walk towards the single bed in the room. I slide under the covers and turn off the only light source in the room. I lay my head down on the pillow and scoot closer to Brian.
     I feel his arm wrap around me as I get closer to his chest. I let my lungs inhale a large amount of his scent, causing me to smile in return. I fell asleep soon after. We are going to have a lot of work to do in those two days before the concert.