Unexpected Night

We were an hour away from London. The plane ride was longer than ever even though I had slept for half of it.
Brian fell asleep on me...again. I had a noisy child in one ear and a snoring old man in the other. How could Brian sleep through all this ruckus?
Hour later
We finally land in nice, cold London. Dom and the rest of the group were all waiting at the gate for us.
Our plane pulls up to our gate as we make sure we have all our things. We walk through the small corridor to the waiting area where the girls anxiously waited and the boys slept since it was about 11:30 at night.
When we appear from the gate, I hear a group of screaming girls come from the corner of the waiting area.
I didn't have time to even set down my stuff before Mary, V, and Dom all rush up and embrace me.
"Oh my goodness! We've missed you so much!" Dom exclaims, still grabbing me tightly.
"I was only gone for 3 days." I manage to let out.
Mary lets go of me and holds out her hand as if I needed to give her something. I give her a confused look as I start to pick my fallen things up.
"Ugh! The ring! Let us see it!" She squeals rolling her eyes.
I laugh then give her my left hand. She grabs it forcefully as they all gather around to stare at the diamond upon my finger.
"Oh my lord. Its beautiful." Veronica compliments.
"Thanks, I wasn't even expecting it. You should have seen my face. I cried a river." I laugh repositioning my tired hand.
"Girl, if Roger gave me a ring, I'd die right then and there." Dominque exaggerates, feeling the small gem.
The boys approach us with tired eyes and slouching back.
"Congratulations darling!" Freddie says trying to look more awake but the smudged eyeliner didn't help.
"Yeah let's see it." Roger adds motioning for my hand. We still felt a little uncomfortable around each other but I've began to get used to it.
I hold out my hand once more trying not to drop anymore items. The boys crowd around my hand and stare at the beautiful diamond.
"Holy shit! Brian how did you afford that?!" Freddie asks dramatically as if Brian didn't have any money.
He just rolls his eyes in response and rubs his tired face.
"Right, we got a cab out back for all of us." John says pointing to the far exit.
I let out a long sigh and heave my luggage towards the exit as the others follow. I'm so tired I could fall asleep right then and there.
We make our way to the rather large cab for all 8 of us. I shove our luggage in the trunk and climb in the vehicle.
I lean against the door as I begin to slowly drift away to the sound of the girls talking about god knows what.
Later
I wake up in my own bed next to Brian with...my clothes off?!
How did I have enough energy to even move while in bed?
I wrap the blanket around my bare body as I begin to shiver from the fall breeze outside.
I look over to Brian. He too was also completely bare. My head didn't hurt so I didn't drink...I think.
I slowly get up and pull one of Brian's large shirts over my head. I head to the living only to find the rest of the crew passed out of all of our couch's except for Freddie, who was passed out on the rug.
Were we that tired? I don't even remember what happened last night. I guess everyone was so tired they just stayed here? I have no clue.
I noticed Roger was not among the group of sleeping adults. I shrug and head towards the kitchen only to find Roger sitting on a dining chair, drinking coffee.
I slightly jump making him look back at me. He small smile spreads across his face as he takes a small sip of his caffeine.
"Good morning to you too." He mumbles trying hard not to wake the others up.
"Good morning Mr. Taylor." I say in the most sarcastic and dramatic way, but still below a whisper.
He lets out a small laugh as he continues to drink his coffee and stare out the window.
"Have you told him?" He asks breaking the silence.
I stand there in shock with my back turned away from him looking for something to eat. I swallow hard and let out a shaky breath.
"No.." I manage to reply grabbing a box of macaroons from my bag. I open the decretive box and reach for a white one. I take a small bite and take a seat at the counter next to Roger.
"Neither have I." He responds, looking down at his drink.
"I don't want to." I add taking another bite out of the pastry.
He lets out a heavy sigh, "but it must be done...at some point." He replies, not looking up from his apparently fascinating cup of coffee.
"I don't want to talk about this." I say packing the rest of the pastries away and placing them in the cupboard. Then a thought came to my mind. "What happened last night." I ask turning to face him.
"Freddie drugged your glasses of water with some sort of drug. And lets just say we were worse than we were when we are drunk." He recalls, slightly laughing at the remembrance.
"And..." I add asking for more detail.
"And we stopped here because it was closer and bigger. We all played truth or dare. You and Brian has very loud sex and then passed out. The rest of us continued to play until we blacked out as well." He clarifies, taking another sip of his coffee.
     My jaw is dropped at this point. How do I not remember this? I have no memory of anything happening and I don't have any pain, besides my pelvic bone, anywhere. What did Freddie drug us with?
     "Oh, if your wondering what he drugged us with...I have no idea but it seemed to not do anything short term." He adds, looking up at me with his baby blue eyes.
     "Shit..." I whisper to myself. Suddenly a question popped into my mind. Did we use protection?
Shit...
     We weren't even married yet! I can't handle children now!
     I quickly walk back to the bedroom, leaving Roger alone again.
     Brian is up and is just starting out the window at the blue sky. I plop down next to him on the bed as my heart races in anticipation.
     "So...do you remember anything from last night?" I ask him, breaking his stare from the fascinating scenery.
     "Uhhhh...no. But apparently WE had a good time." He chuckles, placing a kiss on top of my head.
     "Bri?" I whisper nervously.
     He looks down at me with a confused look.
     "What is it love?" He ponders, scooting closet to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.
     "Did...did we use protection?" I mumble but loud enough so he could hear.
     His eyes grow big at the question. He then furrows his eyebrows, trying to remember if we did.
     He quickly gets up and heads to our bathroom. He takes a peek in the trash can and lets out a sigh of relief. He then heads back to his original position next to me.
     "Yes, we did. Don't you worry." He reassures me giving me another kiss on my temple. My heart rate slows to its normal beat as I too let out a sigh of relief.
     "Oh, we have guests crashed in our living room." I say randomly making him shoot me another confused look.
     He gets up and quickly heads to the living area. I follow behind as he sees all the tired friends passed out on our furniture.
     He continues to pull the confused look and begins to run his fingers through the ends of his curly mane.
     I walk passed him and return to the kitchen where Roger continues to sit and ponder. Brian walks in and is startled by Roger up and drinking coffee before anyone else.
     "Morning Rog." He says as he walks passed him to the pantry.
     I grab the box of macaroons from the table and offer them to him.
     "You want one? They're still quite good." I add holding out the box of pastry's.
     "Sure, thanks love." He replies, walking away from the empty pantry towards me.
     I grab a dessert from the box and hold it to his lips. He takes a bite and licks the crumbs from his face. We both giggle at our behavior making Roger turn and look at us.
     "Look at the two of you. Your not even married yet and you already act like a married couple." He comments, motioning to our act.
     We both shrug and plant a kiss on each other's lips making Roger roll his eyes. Shit. Wedding plans. I needed to start those soon. Mary could help me since she's experienced with marriage.
"Hey bride to be." Dim says from the doorway as she lets out a large yawn.
"Hello house crasher." I reply giving her a 'you know what I mean' look.
"Okay, in my defense, I was drugged and.."
"Drugged?!" Brian interrupts pulling a surprised expression.
"Yes.. have you not heard?" She questions, furrowing her eyebrows.
"Obviously not. Who drugged us?" He asks in concern, looking around for an answer from one of us.
"Freddie." We all say in unison. Brian's eyes grow big again but then quickly fill with anger.
"Fredrick Mercury!" Brian yells from the kitchen probably waking everyone else up from their deep slumber.
"What the bloody hell is going on?!" Freddie yells back from the living room.
"Get your ass in here right now!" Brian demands, raising his tone.
A sleepy Freddie appears from the door way, rubbing his tired eyes. "What is it you want?" He questions, yawning after.
"You drugged us?" Brian asks in a high tone. We all don't even bother hearing his answer since none of us really care except for Brian of course.
"You were all so boring, so I decided to... 'lighten' the mods so to say." He replies grabbing a glass from the nearby cupboard.
Brian just rubs his forehead in frustration and walks back to our room. I let out a sigh at his behavior. Just then Mary walks into the room.
"Hello lovies." She greets planting a kiss on Freddie's lips.
"Mary, I need you to help me with wedding details." I ask making her stop and look at me with a big smile.
"Well then what are we waiting for? Lets start planning!" She announces making all of us laugh. This was going to be a long day.

Authors note
Soooooooo apparently...Brian has green eyes and not brown. I can't believe I hadn't notice them before so I apologize for the small mistake. I'll fix the detail in the future. Thanks!❤️