San Diego

The ride to the next city was rather quite. Freddie and John played scramble as Roger was discussing on getting a new car with Dominque.
Brian and I sat in complete silence. I felt nothing had to be said. My breathing was shaky at each exhale. I didn't know what Brian was going to do about Roger. I didn't want him to be too upset at him. Their best mates and he was only drunk.
The scene had been replaying in my head at every minute. His body against mine as our lips locked. Wait..stop! I shouldn't be thinking of this. But...was it bad that I sorta enjoyed it? Wait I didn't enjoyed it, he was just a good kisser and it was nice to experience. Maybe? I'm not sure.
The thoughts continue to swirl in my head as a sign passed the window reading, "San Diego...25 miles." Finally. This drive was long and awkward enough.
I occasionally turned my gaze to Roger flipping through the magazine. He was good looking, there was no going around that, but something about him made his whole picture come together.
His eyes.
Those piercing blue eyes. If looks could kill, we'd all be dead by now. The blue was almost mesmerizing as they twitched from each picture on the paper.
I return to looking at the RV floor., not wanting to get caught. My muscles aches from sitting in the same position for the past 5 hours, but I didn't dare move or else I'd break the awkwardness making it even more awkward.
My leg was going to fall of from my closed circulation if I don't move it. I carefully pull my leg out from under me and stretch it outwards.
Brian looks my way, seeing I had broken the silence. He starts to uncross his legs as well.
"I must say.." Freddie belts out making all of us turn our focus to him in surprise.
"You two have never been this quite." He finishes, pointing to Brian and I as make small looks at each other.
"Probably a hangover." Roger answers, going back to his magazine.
Brian shoots a death stare at Roger. That is a scary sight. I've haven't seen Brian this mad since that creep touched me at that bar.
"What is it darlings?" Freddie questions, resting his head in his propped hand in full attention to our response.
"Hangover." We both reply in unison, not looking at each other.
"Told you." Roger adds still flipping through the many cars.
Brian continued to make glances at him as I placed my hand on his knee in response to his actions.
He cocks his head towards me as I gave him a reassuring smile. He presses his lips and nods. I lift my hand and place it back in my lap.

We reached San Diego in 10 minutes and began unpacking our stuff in the hot weather.
"Why is it so fucking hot?" Dom asks, shading her eyes from the bright gaze.
I grabbed the bass drum and carried it into the stadium. It was much bigger than the rest of them. I set the drum in the center of the stage, towards the back.
Roger approaches me as I set the large drum down. He sets down his snare and stand next to the bass drum.
"Thanks love." He sighs as he wipes his sweaty forehead. I nod in response and head back to the bus to get the cords, sound boards, and microphones.

     I'm going a sound check for Freddie when I feel a set of hands grip my waist. I smile thinking it's Brian.
     "Brian, I know it's you." I laugh as I feel his body get closer to mine.
     "I wouldn't be so sure." A voice whispers in my ear. Fuck. It's fucking Roger.
     I stand their in complete shock as he continues to explore my body. I don't turn around because in the inside, I'm still slightly afraid of him.
     "Roger not now. Someone's going to see you." I whisper as I continue to tune the sound.
     "Mmmm not now? Maybe a little later hm?" His deep raspy voice ponders as he slowly releases his grip on me. I let my body relax as I lose his touch.
     "Sure, Roger." I reply just so he'd leave me alone. I turn to meet his seductive blue eyes. A smile smirk spreads on his oh so kissable lips.
     I quickly turn back and focus on my previous task. I hear him let a little laugh out as my face turns red. I hear him leave which is when I released all the tension throughout my shaking body. My heart the going mad in thumps.
     "Darling did you get it?" Freddie asks from the stage.
     I snap out of my thoughts and turn my gaze to the all readied sound board. I give him a thumbs up as I get ready to head back to the stage.
     I head towards the stage where Brian is lightly strumming his red special. I jump upon the platform and make my way towards him. I lay my hands on Brian's tensed shoulders. I began messaging them to relieve his stress.
     "Stop your worrying. You got a show in an hour." I lean in and whisper in his ear. He stops playing and lets out a sigh.
     "I'm going to kill Roger." He mutters under his breath. I raise my eyebrows and continue to message his sore back.
     "Please Don't. He's your best mate. You'd regret it." I let out a small giggle making him smile.
     "Yeah, but he should at least apologize. I mean that's a real asshole thing to do." He replies setting his instrument down next to him.
     I mean, it kinda was. It was nice while it lasted but I don't think I could ever like him the way I like Brian. Sure Roger had more experience but Brian was so sweet and gentle in our relationship. Besides I don't have feelings for Roger. If I did, I'd lose Dom, Brian, and basically my whole life. I'd never want to live again without them.
     "I love you." I whisper as a tear began to build up in my eye but I just blinked it off. Brian turns around to face me. A small smile appears on his face.
     "I love you so much more." I smile at his words. His true words. I lean down to give him a long kiss to show how much I truly love him.
     I could see Roger out of the corner of my eye, watching my every move.
     "Who else forgot the photo shoot was today?!" Mary yells as she enters the arena with a bunch of shopping bags in her hands.
     "Shit." I mutter under my breath and race down to her.
     I catch up to her and help carry the shopping bags.
     "What time are we suppose to be there?" I ask hauling the bags to the stage.
     She looks down at her watch and hitches her breath.
     "One hour." She replies.
     My eyes grow wide as I race towards Dominque and Veronica who were taping down my cords so no one would slip.
     "Girls we gotta get ready. We are suppose to be there in an hour!" I yell. Dom almost passes out as we all head to the dressing room.mary had already brought our dresses and shoes for us. We already had our jewelry in a box along with the boys and our makeup.
     "V could you zip me up?" I ask turning my back towards her. She zips my lovely dress as I take a look in the big mirror we were all sharing. "My god I need to do my makeup." I run to the lit mirror and place some paint on my face.
     I went for a subtle yet kinda an evening look for the shoot. I take my wand out and hook it up to the wall to let it heat up. I place some gold hoops in my ears and slip my heels on.
     The wand started to smoke so I turned it down a bit and curled the bits of my hair that had misshapen. I fluff them a bit and apply some perfume in the air for it to fall on me.
     I apply some lip balm to my lips to add some shine. I'd take it off when we got there so my lips didn't look clumpy.
     The girls and I looked ready as I entered the room again. Shit. I forgot the turn off the wand. I race back in and unplug the fire starter.
     "You all ready?" I ask as we fluffed our hair one last time in the mirror.
     "Lets go kick ass." Dom replies posing in the mirror. We all laughed and carefully began to speed walk in our heels to the limo waiting outside for us.
     The boys followed shortly behind. Their hair, makeup, and clothes were already ready in no time. We all rode to the studio to take our first real photos.