First Show on Tour

"Freddie, is the mic ok?" I call out to Freddie from above the stage.
     He gives me a heads up so I climb down and look around at our hard work. Then I realized that we would have to do this like 4 times a week. I began to feel overwhelmed and went walk over to my water bottle backstage.
     I sit on a stool propped up against a wall and take a long sip of my ice water. I lean against the cold wall and close my eyes.
     "Oh my god! How many more posters do I have to hang up?" I could hear Dom say from the other side of the stage. Well apparently her and Roger made up.
     "Just do a few more!" I could hear Roger yell from his drum kit.
     I silently laugh to myself and slowly open my eyes again. I get up and stretch my sore arms. I head to the front of the stage where the lights were already blazing their brightness at the empty platform.
     I squint my eyes in return and jump off the stage to the telephone towards the back of the room.
     I dial my home address and wait for my mother to pick it up.
     "Izzy?"
     "Yes, hello mom!" I exclaim into the phone.
     "Oh I'm so glad you called but I was just about to go to the bar with some friends."
     "Oh that's fine. The concerts starting soon anyway." I reply.
     "Ooooooo I can't wait. Take some pictures!"
     "I will. I love you, bye." I say and hang the phone back on it's wall.
     I feel a set of hands grasp my waist making me jump.
     "Let me guess. Hmmmm. Brian?"
     "Lucky guess." He whispers in my ear.
     I turn around and look deep into his eyes. I smile at his beautiful face. I wrap my hands around his neck and plant a long kiss on his lips. He begins to run his fingers through my brown roots, sends jolts of electricity to shoot through my veins. I begin to step back when I hit the wall. He continues to kiss me around my mouth and neck.
     "Hey, you two! We have a show to perform in half an hour! Get a room!" Roger yells from the stage making us separate and blush. I look down at the floor as I feel my cheeks getting hotter. I can tell Brian is experiencing the same thing.
     Brian turns around and flips Roger off. He just rolls his eyes in return and continues to pound on his kick drum.
     People were already beginning to take their seats as we all headed backstage. The girls and I stand by the sidelines as the stadium begins to fill with obsessive fans. Just then the lights begin to dim as darkness falls over the full crowd.
     Smoke shoots up from the stage and the boys walk on with their instruments. Snapping begins to be heard as Freddie sings the beginning to Killer Queen.
She keeps the Moët Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
Let them eat cake she's says
Just like Mary Antoinette
     Roger begins to kick on his drum and tap on his high hat. Deaky plucks away on his bass and bops his head to the beat. And my lovely boyfriend begins to play a small riff on his beautiful red guitar.
     The crowd is screaming and cheering on the boys. Groups of girls squealing their asses off as Freddie does some diva spins in his white angel like costume and four inch heels.
     Roger and Brian sing backgrounds into their mics, bringing the whole sound together. It was as if listening it on record.
     Brian began to show off while doing his solo like turning the guitar vertically to make the playing seem more difficult, but not for him.
     Roger would flip his sticks here and there and not once would drop them.
     "Show off." I mutter under my breath that even I couldn't hear it from the crowd's cheers.
     The song ended with a cut off by Freddie as they began to play "Now I'm Here."

     The night went on pretty nice. Brian would wink at me from the side of the stage and the girls would go crazy. It went on for about 2 hours before they sent their love to New York and thanked them for the visit. They walked off stage towards us with their sweaty faces and half buttoned shirts, or if your roger, no shirt at all anymore.
     They signed some autographs backstage for some vip fans. Dom would kiss Roger on the cheek as he did, making the fans crazy jealous. The girls and I would just laugh at their reactions.
     As the arena began to clear out, we packed the instruments, sound boards, amps, and everything that was ours into the bus. I group of girls stood outside the bus as we were packing up asking for kisses and such.
     One blonde went up to Brian and wrapped her arms around him. He just snarled at her behavior and politely said no and that he had a girlfriend.
     We headed into the van and pasted out on the couches and chairs within the vehicle. I laid on the couch next to Brian and began to slowly fall asleep to the small sways of the van.
     I awoke to the sudden jerk of the van stopping. I sluggishly sit up and follow everyone to the hotel. We are going to have to wake up at 4 to drive to North Carolina. I couldn't not wait. Just kidding I could, but those were the consequences of touring with your famous boyfriend.
     We enter the hotel and fall asleep almost instantly.

     "Darlings! Open up! We gotta go!" I hear Freddie pound on our door. Shit. I shoot up and throw all my stuff in my bag. Brian is slowly starting to get up as I finish packing all my stuff already.
     "Come on, love. We gotta go." I whisper to Brian as he almost drifts back to his slumber. I sigh and try to get him to stand up as I put my heels and coat on. I hadn't even changed from last night.
     He immediately wakes up as if I threw a glass of cold water upon his sweet face.
     "Shoot!" He mutters and begins to pack his things as well. He throws his clothes and toiletries into his bag.
     We head out the door to the van with the others following behind us.

     We all fell back asleep on the van and before we knew it, we were in Raleigh, North Carolina.