America

I lie on my bed, tossing a ball from one hand to the other. I was so bored. I lay there and let out a heavy sigh. I began tossing my ball once more until it slipped from my hands. Feeling to lazy to pick it up, I sit there in silence. I close my eyes. Maybe sleep will help pass the time.
Visions on last week kept flashing through my mind. I still couldn't believe they bastard even had the courage to show up at my house. I jump as I hear the phone from the hallway ring. I quickly sit up to answer it.
I approach the phone and lift the receiver. I familiar voice began speaking through the device.
"Hello?" It was Brian.
"Hello dear. What are you up to on this boring morning?" I smile into the receiver.
"Izzy darling! It's so great to hear your voice. Your in luck when you say boring. Queen is leaving for the U.S...TONIGHT!"
I nearly drop the phone. Has it been that long already? My eyes fill with excitement of the thought of us all going to the states.
"You..you mean...thats tonight?! How have I forgotten?!"
I hear Brian let out a small laugh.
"Darling, it's ok. But you should really start packing now because our flight departs at 6:30.."
"6:30?! Oh my goodness. I'm sorry love. I desperately need to pack and tell my mom. She didn't know about it either." I apologize.
"Don't say sorry. I understand. Oh and bring something nice to wear. We are suppose to be having some photoshoots as well and they want to take pictures of all you girls."
My jaw drops. I've never seen a photo shoot, nor have I been in one! I was so excited I began pacing back and forth almost dragging the line with me.
"Wow that sounds amazing! I love you!"
"I love you more Izzy!"
"Bet!"
He laughs and says a bye. I set the phone on its little stand and rush to my room. I look at the disaster I had caused two days ago when Brian and I went out for a date.
"What do people in America even wear?" I ask myself glancing through the clothes I had. I throw the ones that I don't like, creating an even bigger mess.
I grab a large suitcase and begin to throw my t-shirts, tops, jeans, leggings, coats, and some pajama pants into the carrier.
I look around for a "nice outfit." I spot a blue dress from across the room. It was a nice short one, a v-neck, and the middle held my waist perfectly. I smiled in satisfaction and toss it in the bag.
I began throwing in my necessities. Makeup, toothbrush, razor, bra, underwear, hair products, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, and some shoes.
We're gonna stay there for a long time, but luckily I graduate in a couple months so it won't even be a problem for me. But what did it matter? I wasn't going to college because of Brian's work and I am hell not getting a job for a few decades. I had already made up about 2 weeks of schooling. I was staying there for a month.
I shoved my homework in the bag, along with a few textbooks. I then go downstairs to find my mom reading a book.
"Mom, I'm leaving for America. Tonight."
She looks up at my with a surprised expression.
"Oh..oh wow. America. So soon?" She stammers.
"Apparently. I leave tonight and I won't be back for a month." I say.
She looks down at her book and closes it. She gets up from her position and hugs me.
"Please be careful. And call me everyday young lady." She demands.
I roll my eyes behind her back and release from her grasp.
"I'm also going to be apart of a photo shoot. I'll send you the pictures when I get home." I announce.
     Her eyes grow big at my announcement.
     "I can't wait! Oh my you only have 6 hours before your departure." She glances up at the nearest clock. 
     She was right. I only had 6 hours before I'd be in a plane next to Brian to the country. I jump as I hear the phone ring again. I run upstairs and answer it. 
     "Hello?"
     "Izzy? Hello!"
     "Hi Dom!" I smile at who was on the other line.
     "Darling did you know that we left today?!"
     "You too? I had no bloody idea! Brian told me an hour ago!" I laugh into the receiver.
     "Good god! So did Rog! I need your help with packing. I have nothing to wear for the month we'll be there."
     I laugh at her pleading. She has a walk in closet. How can she have nothing in it? I roll my eyes and smile.
     "Alright. I'm coming right now." I reply.
     "Oh my god! Thank you Iz. Im desperately in need of your help."
     I laugh again and tell her bye. I hurry down the stairs and grab my keys.
     "I'm going to Dominique's!" I shout to my mom who was no where to be seen.
     "Ok. Have fun!" I hear from the laundry room.
     I rush out the door to the vehicle. I took me 5 minutes to get to her place. I knock on the bright red door. The knob wiggles as I see Dom appear from behind the door.
     "Get in here right now." She demands. I walk in and kick my shoes off. I look around her big house. I loved it here, it was truly beautiful and big.
     I follow her to her room the size of my kitchen and look at what she's got so far. A few skirts, dresses, leggings, tops, and heels.
     "Okay first of all, it's gonna be bloody cold in America. It's March here imagine the weather there." She nods and throws the skirts across the room. Just as she did I see Roger appear from the doorway...shirtless.
     "Babe, you need to calm dow.." he stops and stares at me. I purse my lips and turn back to the clothes.
     "Let me see your makeup pallet." I request. She gives she her beautiful pallet full of light browns and pinks. "Ditch the orange romper, and go for something like that floral dress over there." I say. She runs to fetch the dress from the hanger.
     "You women one your clothes." He mumble at the door.
     "You men and your attitudes." I reply to his comment looking up at him with raised eyebrows. He smiles and leans against the door frame.
     "What about the photo shoot?" She asks digging through her closet. I look around the massive room and spot a white laced dress, about the length of mine hang from one of the racks.
     "Dom, what about this?" I ask hold the dress up. Her eyes light up at it.
     "I forgot I owned that! Izzy, you are wonders!" She exclaims, snatching the dress from my possession. I smile and walk out of the closet to see Roger sitting on the King size bed looking through all the chosen clothes.
     I walk towards here jewelry collection and look at all the jewels and gems.
     "Are you planning to wear jewelry Dom?"
     She looks up from her intense packing and lets out a heavy breath.
     "Yeah. I already packed those and..." she stops and feels her fingers. She begins to panic not being able to feel her ring on her hand. She rushes to the bathroom as I hear stuff being shuffled and thrown to the ground. She walks out with a small shiny item in her hand. "Found it."
     She slips it on her finger and pecks roger gently on the lips.
     "Oh what heels should I bring?"
     I look through her clothes once more. There was a lot of color so almost anything could work.
     "I think you need some boots and flats also. We are gonna walk a lot." I reply looking at the her options.
     "Smart. I'll go find some." She says looking walking into the closet again.
     I look down at my watch. It was 2. How have I been here for 2 hours? I walk to the closet to see her throwing shoes everywhere.
     "Erm.. Dom? I gotta go. I have to pack as well you know?" I laugh.
     "Oh well, then goodbye Iz. Thanks for your help." She replies not looking up from her task.
     I walk out of the closet towards the door.
     "Bye Izzy!" Roger yells from the bedroom.
     "Goodbye Mr. Taylor." I reply walking out the door to my car.

     I arrive at home and continue to pack. My suitcase was nearly full. I zipped it up and hauled it down the stairs. I set it by the door and grab a small snack.
     I lay back on my bed in the same position I was in a few hours ago. I take a bite out of my apple and continue to lay there. I'm so excited to spend a whole month with Brian and the girls. It was going to be the best event in my life.