SWTPD (Ending B)

"Onika we have to go-"

"No Beyoncé you need to leave. You shouldn't be over here anyways. Look I know it's hard, trust me I know it is but-"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME ONIKA!" Tears brimmed Beyoncé's eyes.

"We have to leave now you're being set up, somebody is going to hurt you here whoever needed your help it's not real-"

"Yo what the fuck? Who the hell is setting me up?" Nicki raged pissed she had been so distracted lately she hadn't smelled this coming a mile away. She could hardly stand to believe Jude had anything to do with it. But this wasn't the ideal time to question Beyoncé's honesty either.

"It doesn't matter baby," Beyoncé shook her head eagerly tugging on her hand.

"Yes it fuckin does Bey, this shit is-"

"I love you ok?" Her lip quivered as the tears fell.

"Just please let that be enough for you right now and let's g-"

It happened too fast.

Neither of them had payed enough mind to the sound of the engine flying down the street, it approached faster than either of them could've anticipated.

Tires burning as the car whipped into an aggressive U-turn changing it's direction.

Onika looked up staring down the barrel of a gun pointing out of a tinted window. She desperately tried to yank Beyoncé out of the way.

Three loud, ear deafening shots ricocheting through the air as the shells hit the ground.

The vehicle now tearing off not looking back.

The sudden silence was unsettling.

Onika looked Beyoncé in her eyes.

The color drained from her face fast as she attempted to speak, but no words came out.

The metallic scent permeated the air. Her eyes shifted down to her stomach.

Blood seeped through the cotton of her shirt from three points quickly consuming the garment in the amber liquid.

"No." Onika could barely manage to speak shaking her head.

Beyoncé fell forward into her arms.

"No no no no no baby no!" Onika panicked as she lowered Beyoncé to the ground into her lap. She desperately pressed her hand to her stomach.

She tried to choke back the tears, swallow the knot in her throat, but there was no way, she couldn't contain herself; Onika burst into hysterical tears.

"Beyoncé I'm so sorry! You're going to be okay I promise you baby!"

Beyoncé's head lay in Onika's lap, her hand over the back of hers as her body shivered. Her vision doubled as she watched Onika desperately call the paramedics.

She was becoming light headed.

"Yes? Yes! Please I- I need and ambulance to-to the sunny side apartments o-off-off green wood just please! Hurry!" She screamed into the receiver.
****
"Ms. Maraj can you give us a description of the vehicle, and the driver, the gunman as well?"

"I- I already told y'all I can't remember that well aight, the car was black, the windows were tinted the only thing I saw was the gun... and then they shot her before I could get her out the way."

Onika sat in an empty patients room of the hospital, dubbed as a makeshift interrogation room. She had been getting rounds of questions from the police all night it seamed, and it didn't help the questions were consistently repetitive.