Chapter Six

"I'm not afraid of werewolves or vampires or haunted hotels, I'm afraid of what real human beings to do other real human beings

"I'm not afraid of werewolves or vampires or haunted hotels, I'm afraid of what real human beings to do other real human beings."

*****************************************************************************

I was sitting next to Alice today at lunch, I had told Bebe, but she had gotten annoyed with me and ditched me when I had tried to explain why. But knowing how irritatingly stubborn that girl is, I let her be mad at me. I was too tired to fight with her after I had spent the whole night talking with Carlisle, after skipping about my time when I was younger was always hard for me especially when I had to tell him that I was the only one in the family that our mother and father truly loved, and that my siblings knew it.

Nik had been the one to get over it first, then Elijah, then Kol, then Finn and lastly Bekah. Though Henrik, my twin, he loved me always, our connection the one that brought us closer, until he passed, killed. Nik hated himself so much, but I forgave him, he didn't know that the circumstances of their visit to see the wolves shift would end like that, but they both knew it was wrong to even be outside.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" Alice asked me as I stared ahead.

"Sleeping," I responded before my head hit the table and I fell into a light sleep.

"You should go to La Push with Bella tomorrow to keep her safe," Edward said knocking me out of my rest.

"She'll be right, the reservations protected isn't it?" I questioned with a droopy smile. "Anyway Bebe's mad at me because," I said with a yawn before continuing. "I'm hanging out with you guys and she thinks I know something, but is mad I won't tell her," I muttered as I picked up a piece of carrot and started nibbling on it. "What's up Doc?" I giggled and let my head slip from my hand again and smash onto the table falling asleep again.

I managed to make it through the day and somehow drove myself home, Bebe quickly running over to me and apologising for the way she acted, and I waved her off letting her know all is forgiven. She asked if I wanted to go to LA Push, but I declined needing to sleep.

After finally sleeping all bloody weekend I felt very rested and ready to tackle the Monday blues. I smiled as I walked out of my house and over to my Jeep, I look up seeing the sun break through and I checked my phone to see I wouldn't be seeing any of the Cullen siblings today.

With a smile I pulled the top of my jeep down and climbed into my seat, turning the car on I reversed out and let the sun beat down onto my skin. I walked over to see Bebe looking around, but I shake my head and drag her inside, so we wouldn't be late for class.

As lunch rolls around the sun has continued to beat down, so I take my jacket off and relax under the light, others are in shorts though it's still barely sixty degrees. Everyone eats lunch outdoors. Bella searches the crowd for Edward. "He's not here." I said as I look to my friend.