Chapter Five

"No matter how terrible my dreams, I'm always happy when I wake up

"No matter how terrible my dreams, I'm always happy when I wake up."

@infructuous has been the best help in the world with helping how Kara would become a type of new species, I thank him very much and this chapter and I'm gonna just say it now. The whole of eclipse is dedicated to them. Thank you, you were absolutely amazing with the idea. I really couldn't think of a way to make it work and they helped me amazingly.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Look who's back!" Embry calls out happily walking right past Paul.

"What up, Bella?" Quil says with a bright smile.

"Quil, you too?" I asked smiling at the boy in front of me.

"Yep. Finally made the pack. I'm glad you're here, Bella. Maybe we can get a break from Jake's obsessive inner monologue." Quil laughed. Soon Paul limped over joining in, understanding why I shot him.

"'I wish Bella would call'." Paul started.

"'I wish Bella wouldn't call'." Jared next, making a shy awkward smile glide on my lips.

"'Maybe I should call Bella'." Embry laughed.

"'Maybe I should call Bella and hang up'." Quil said all the others laughing.

"Alright, you can shut up now." Jacob says with a playful glare as I smile, the guys laugh, push each other, roughhouse. I look behind them a slender girl with cropped black hair exits, she'd be gorgeous if not for her scowl. The girl sees me, and the scowl deepens.

"Bella, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter." Jacob whispered, with a strained smile.

"Hey. I'm really sorry about your father." I whispered smiling sincerely.

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave." Leah scoffs towards me making me flinch in shock. Jacob shoots Leah an angry look; she looks to him with no care. I see Sam and Emily exit; Leah abruptly moves off.

"Fun, isn't she?" Jacob asks me.

I smile as Emily gives me a big hug. Sam offers a pleasant nod hello.

"Bella... Hi. Hey. I was wondering when we'd see your face around here again. Have you heard anything about Kara?" Emily asked as she let me go.

"Yeah, same here. And no I haven't heard anything about Kara, no one's told me a thing, I only found out today." I said, with a pout on my lips.

"Sam, we're good?" Jacob asks.

"We're good. She won't be getting through our line anytime soon." Sam stated with a smile and the guys AD LIB macho challenges as they make their way to the forest's edge. Sam turns to Emily to say goodbye, looks into her eyes. Their connection is deeply intimate. As Sam gently kisses her, I politely look away... to see... at the edge of the woods. Leah glances at Sam and Emily's kiss, then abruptly falls forward – before her hands hit the ground, they become paws! Leah, now a light grey wolf disappears in the woods. And I am surprised.

*Kara's POV*

One blink, two, three. I turned my head to the right and see Nik standing off to the side staring out the window, I look to the other side and see Carlisle with his eyes closed. "Carlisle, Nik?" I whispered both men looked to me and come to stand on either side of me. "God, I feel like I've slept for a thousand years," I muttered as I sat up.

"How do you feel?" Carlisle asked.

"Hungry," I growled, my eyes glaring into his own. "When the hell did you two last eat?" I asked glaring at them. "Well?" I asked before getting up. Before freezing. "Why is everything, so much better?" I asked.

"You were dying sorella, so I gave you my blood and snapped your neck. I made you into a vampire... But I don't know what you are," Nik whispered, as I turned to look at him.

"I know what I am," I whispered before looking to my hands, and lighting them with a flame. "I'm a demonised vampire." I stated, taking the flame away. "Had Carlisle changed me I would be just like you Nik, but with the gold eyes, but because you yourself have changed me Nik, I am a true immortal, the white oak cannot kill me, the sun can do no harm to me and I can conceive a child," I whispered, my eyes flickering. "I could also turn you into what I am. No fears, no death, a long life." I said turning to the pair as they stared at me in shock. "I am the perfect predator."

"What powers do you have?" Nik asks.

"Well, I'm not sure, Eva, my demon side didn't tell me, she was unable to tell me, she didn't know," I said. "I knew about the whole immune to things but I, wouldn't know how much stronger I am, how much faster I am, or anything really," I whispered. "I wish I knew but, I don't know," I whispered.

"Let's not make this a stressful situation, we don't know if her powers are tied with her emotions, so we don't want you to cause any damage." Carlisle whispered and Nik nodded.

"You need blood first, human blood," Nik said, and I bit my lip unsure.

"I don't know if I could hurt someone like that," I whispered. "Even if I don't finish killing them," I said.

"Klaus would a blood bag be alright?" Carlisle asked. Nik looked to Carlisle and nodded.

"As long as she has human blood, she won't die," Nik said, and Carlisle vanished before coming back. In his hands were two cups filled with human blood.

"I know you'd rather drink from the vein, but I thought it would be better to have you have something now," Carlisle said to Nik, who smirked and grabbed the cup drinking it. I grabbed mine and started slowly sipping it like wine. I moaned in delight as the blood slipped down my throat. Once finished I saw Carlisle smiling softly.

"Love go, you need food just as much as we did, go, I'll stay right here," I smiled, as I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'll be back soon, Jasper and Alice are going to come with me," Carlisle whispered as he nuzzled into my hair. "I love you, my heart."

"I love you too, my world."