Chapter Eleven

As women, we have super powers

As women, we have super powers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The next day myself and Bebe are back at Emily's discussing Victoria. "Excellent. If the redhead's after Kara and Bella, we've got bait." Jared says with a grin. I growl loudly as Bebe grabs my hand, squeezing tightly. And with stunning speed, Jacob grabs a four-pronged spading fork from some garden tools, and flings it toward Jared's head, sadly Jared easily, and amazingly, catches it.

"They aren't bait." Jacob growls. A picnic table in the middle of this small, quaintly landscaped garden. Jacob, myself, Bebe, Embry, Paul, Sam, Jared and Emily are in the midst of a huge breakfast.

"I should leave town." Bebe whispers as she looks to me.

"No, that wouldn't work. Victoria will follow us and make it harder for the pack and I to catch her." I say shaking my head.

"No one can catch her. She can escape anything. Well, maybe not Kara," Bebe says.

"Ooh. She has special powers." Paul says crossing his arms in front of him.

"Some vampires do, it can even show in their human lives." I state, and the pack look interested.

"Like... what? Kara?" Jacob asks.

"The mind reader you said you knew. He was a suck head? Can they all do that?" Jared asks. Bebe looks worried but I wasn't, Carlisle had given me permission to speak about their powers to the pack, Carlisle trust them.

"That would blow." Embry states.

"No, we -- shouldn't have - no." Bebe starts before I could speak.

"She's still protecting them." Paul growls getting annoyed.

"No, she's unsure if she's allowed," I growled. "Carlisle told me if I ever was asked but a group, I trust then I could tell you what their powers are. Yes, one can read minds, another can feel and manipulate emotions, one can see the future, another is very strong stronger then a normal vampire, another is extremely beautiful, their beauty is more enhanced then other vampire, one can control his thirst better then the others and the last their compassion, their motherly instinct." I answered instantly.

"When did Carlisle tell you this?" Bebe asked starting to look betrayed.

"The day they left," I answered, my voice heavy. "He said he had a feeling this might happen," I said, Bebe nodded in understanding. After that I didn't speak to anyone for the rest of the day, we stayed with the pack until it was time to go. Jacob drives us to Bebe's home and parked, I didn't give to much attention to the pair as I hoped out of the truck and straight inside the house.