Idea

This little snippet is what might have happened had I killed Elijah and Nik. 😈😈

**************
PLANS FOR CARLISLE LOVE STORY KARA

"Kara! Please talk to us!" I hear Carlisle shout to me again as I curl up closer to Hope, her tears still falling as she sleeps. I blink as I wished I could sleep but I couldn't, I slowly moved away from Hope as she now clings to the pillow.

I get up from the bed and slowly move to the door. I look back at Hope and tilt my head. 'He never told me... why didn't he tell me.' I thought keeping my thoughts from Edward. I sighed and opened the door exiting the room. I walked downstairs and was brought in an embrace from Carlisle.

"Kara what's wrong?" Carlisle asked as I buried myself into the side of his neck.

"The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling. But they are not stops on some linear timeline in grief." I whispered as I let him go and walked over to a sitting chair and dragging it over to the window. I placed it into front of the window and grabbed the blanket. I wrapped it tightly around me and sat down not doing and not saying a thing.

'Auntie? Where are you?' I hear Hope whisper.

"I'm here!" I called out and in a matter of a second Hope is curled up into my arms and I wrap the blanket around her.

"I'm jealous of the rain, that falls upon your skin. It's closer than my hands have been, oh, I'm jealous of the rain. Cause I wished you the best of all this world could give. And I told when you left me. There's nothing to forgive but I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery it's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me." I sang softly rocking us back and forth.

"I wished you the best of all this world could give. And i told you when you left me. There's nothing to forgive but I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery it's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me and it's hard for me to say, i m jealous of the way you're happy you're happy without me." I crooned as a lone tear slipped from my eye. I didn't think this would happen to me, to Hope... or even to our family.

I always thought that we'd all live happily in this world, as a family. But I guess that will never happen now, it won't happen because Nik and Elijah are gone. Everyone I love is leaving me, who will be gone next. Who will I lose next.

"I'm jealous your happy without me," I whispered as I stared at Nik, his form now see through, he was now dead a ghost. "Come back, please," I whispered.

"I can't come back sorella, I'm so sorry," he whispered before he vanished.

*******
I'm kind of glad you guys didn't have me kill them because when I typed this I was actually sobbing because I knew what would have happened... so I'm kind of glad I didn't kill them.