Introduction

Cecilia pov

I drive home in fury.

My dear sister decided that it would be a good idea to jump off a cliff and i got a call from Jacob Black telling me he would drive her home and to meet them there.

Just as I pulled in Jake drove away with Bella's car and Bella rushed to the front door. The unknown car made me suspicious, I parked and got out, running to the door.

"- I've never met someone so prone to life threatening idiocy." I had to suppress a groan at the recognition. Alice freaking Cullen. That's just great! (Note the sarcasm.)

I watch them as they talk, silently fuming until Alice notices me. Her eyes widen. "Who are you?" Bella glares at me. "That's my sister."

I glare right back. "I'm the idiots twin sister, now why the fuck are you back?" My voice is sharp enough for her to flinch.

"Ce!" Bella hisses at me and i keep glaring.

"Keep your mouth shut, I've got half the mind to strangle you for your idiocy and selfishness. Dad's best friend just died and you go jumping off a cliff." She looks at the floor. I turn my glare back to the Cullen who's staring into space. "Great, What's wrong with her now?"

They ignore me and talk quickly with each other. Bella goes out in the kitchen and start a screaming match with Jake. What are they doing?

Alice rushes out in the kitchen. "Bella, it's Edward, he thinks you're dead. He's going to the Volturi." Bella rushes up to her room and gathers a bag while Alice pushes me up the stairs. "You need to pack a bag too!"

I take a few steps up to avoid her pushing. "Why do i need to pack a bag?" I ask angrily. "Just do it!" I groan and do as she says.

I get down again as Jacob tries to convince my lovely sister to stay. I pat his back before getting in. "I'll get her back." "Hurry up!" Bella snaps at me.
"Keep the attitude and I'll make sure to take as much time as possible!"

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)