Chapter eight

Third pov

After three days of screaming Cecilia quieted down.

Her heart was beginning to slow as the venom had finally spread through all her body. Bella had been forced to stay at home, their dad thought Cecilia had gotten an emergency call from a cousin in Arizona.

The Cullen family stopped what they were doing and waited.

Cecilia pov

The pain receded and i opened my eyes. I saw everything. The small, small cracks in the walls, the small bumps in the plaster on the ceiling. The texture of the bed I'm currently laying on is mildly uncomfortable.

I can hear the careful steps in the stairs outside the room and watched as it slowly opened to reveal doctor Cullen. Immediately i was on guard, he put his hands up and stayed at the door like he didn't want to overwhelm me.

"Cecilia, do you feel okay?" I nod slightly. "You were bitten, by a vampire named Victoria. We took you to our house to help you."

He stepped closer.
"Do you remember who i am?"

I nod. "You're doctor Cullen..." I gently touch my throat as a slight burning made itself known. It felt weird and uncomfortable and doctor Cullen seemed to notice that. "Do you feel thirsty?" At my nod he continues. "If you follow me and Edward we can get you a bear to eat." His suggestion made my scrunch my nose.

The thought of eating a bear almost made me want to vomit. "That sounds gross."

His face gets a strange combination of stiff and uncomfortable. "I'm sorry but there is no other option. You will have to hunt with us."

Lies, lies, lies, he's lying to me. "I want to talk to Demitri and Felix." When he doesn't respond my very thin patience snaps. "NOW!"

Someone else enteres to the room, and after him three others. Emmet, Jasper, Edward and Alice.

Jasper is standing closer to me and i can see his armes are covered in bite marks. Every part of my being is screaming at me that this is wrong, that it's dangerous to be around them.

Discreetly i begin going over my options. I could fight them and try to leave that way, i can also work with them or i can go through the window.

I can see that Jasper is preparing himself to fight depending on my choice.

Edward walked closer, looking way to smug. "Just do what's best for yourself and go hunt with us. You can't get anything else." When he gets even closer i hiss at him. Just being around these guys is frying my nerves.

In a split decision i smash through the window and run leaving the Cullens to chase me.

Third pov /time skip, three days/

Three days they spent chasing her, she evaded them and had even given Jasper a new bite on his arm.

They kept her away from the town in hopes that she would relent and take an animal instead. The wolves had joined in and started hunting her when she came into their territory.  That had left her with a couple scars running down her back and to the front of her thigh. In turn she left the wolf with a few broken ribs and a broken leg.

Her anger with the Olympic coven and her sister grew. It had only taken one meeting with the wolves for her to hate them, especially after her new scars.

Third pov
Volterra

Felix and Demitri had grown worried.

They hadn't heard anything from their mate for three days. Fortunately the training of new recruits was done and they could go visit her. As they were a part of the elite guard they didn't need an escort but Aro had allowed Jane and Alec to join them.

Jane was ecstatic at the possibility of a new friend and Alec was curious as he didn't see much of Cecilia when the Cullen boy had wanted them to kill him.

Vote and tell me what you think, you're comments always make me happy :)