Chapter ten

Third pov

Cecilia stayed practically glued to Felix side as they walked back to the house she'd woken up in a few days ago.
Demitri had warned her that the Cullen family and Bella would be coming with them to Italy.

Once at the house they found it empty as the others already were on their way to the airport. There was one car left for them to take. Felix drove while Demitri sat in the back with Cecilia.

Cecilia pov

After thirteen hours, a lot of shuffling and planning we reached Volterra without me accidentally draining my sister.

All the vampires greeting us looks on in curiousity. I press myself closer to Demitri as he leads me somewhere. "I'm taking you to get something to eat, your eyes are still pitch black." People moved out of the way when we came and soon we reached our destination.

The room is quite big and a passed out human is laying on the floor. Demitri let me dig in while he prepared something by the bar.

He smiled reassuringly at me as any sound from outside the door had me on edge. "You don't have to worry, no one will enter without me allowing them."

He finished whatever he was doing at the bar and came over to me. He sat with my back to his chest like Felix did when they found me. I relax and continue drinking. He gently began to untangle my hair.

Third pov

Carlisles knew he messed up, the glares from the Volturi members in their close proximity just made it more obvious. He knew Edward was sure that they wouldn't punish them, and if they did that it wouldn't be too bad. Carlisle wasn't too sure.

Bella was seething as she sat cuddled up against Edwards side. Why did her sister have to ruin everything? Couldn't she just have gone with their diet instead of being a monster?

It took almost two hours before anyone came to get them. Jane glared at them before leading them to the throne room. 

The room had guards inside standing by the walls, the kings sat on their thrones and Demitri held Cecilia close. Felix stood ready if any of the Cullens tried anything.

Cecilia hadn't been allowed to change before coming there, the scars would play a big deal in the sentencing but she was wearing Demitri's jacket.

She held her breath when Bella entered the room. Now that she could think a little more clearly she was surprised that she could hear Bella's pulse. Her eyes quickley looked them all over before turning her attention to the kings. She'd already been properly introduced to them before the Olympic coven entered and found that the three of them really were nice people.

Aro stood up from his throne. "Carlisle, my old friend, i have to say I'm disappointed in you. That you made this many mistakes, leaving half of a mated pair alive, revealing yourself to first Bella then involving Cecilia, letting your son decide not to contact us, deliberately making sure the now newborn Cecilia did not get to eat in hopes of her choosing a lifestyle that she'd been very vocal about not liking, involving the shape shifters you have a treaty with resulting in Cecilia not only being starved for three days but also injured."

Edward was calm, he didn't believe they would punish them too bad. He and Alice were to valuable for them to try and do any real damage. He didn't miss the angered thoughts from Felix or the glares from almost everyone in the room. But that didn't bother him as he stood with his arm around Bella.

I know it's short but i hope you like it. Vote and tell me what you think :)