Chapter fourteen

Third pov

Cecilia sat on one of her usual spots in the castle. She didn't move a muscle.

Caius had proposed for her and Bella to try and talk with each other. It was only Cecilia that needed to agree to it but it was agreed upon that even if it wasn't the preferable choice it might make it easier for Cecilia.

Caius had never seen another newborn with that much pent up anger and he had a feeling this would be to her advantage in the long run. Spending thousands of years angry wouldn't do her any good.

Sure most thought Caius angry all the time but that was just an image he had decided uphold.

Bella had stood quiet a while. Her instincts told her to not antagonize Cecilia, her twin was stronger.

The stubbornness won though and she spoke with a venomous tone. "I see you've made yourself comfortable around these murderers."

"I see you and you grass eaters are still on about that." Cecilia's tone was bitter, she already regretted this idea.

"Don't call them that!" Bella snapped at her.

"Considering you call my mates and their coven murderers i can call your asshole mate and his shitty family whatever i damn well please!"

Bella stepped back at the tone she used.

"The only thing you have done is ruin my life!"

Cecilia let out a bitter laugh. "I've destroyed your life? Ever since you and mom moved away the only one you have ever cared for is yourself. The only thing i ever wanted from you was a sister but guess what, life sucks sometimes. I wish you stayed with mom, i wouldn't have had to see how low you've sunk then."

She could see that something actually got to her sister but couldn't really care.

"Your mate and his family starved me," She stepped closer to Bella. "Put me in danger. Caused me injuries. And you. You did nothing."

Her face got a strange look. "You are the worst sister i could have asked for."

She left through the door not looking back. She was proud for not trying to kill her sister but hearing what Bella's actual thoughts were about her was surprisingly hard.

I know it's short. I'm not home nor fully back on here yet so you will have to be patient.

Vote and please please please comment, it keeps me motivated :)