Chapter six

Volterra
Felix pov

I groan and sit on one of the couches in the bar room. Alec chuckles. "Though day?"

"You have no idea. The majority of the new guys are idiots."

Jane smiled slightly. "Think about why you're training them. As soon as you're done you and Demitri can see your mate again."

"True, i swear that's the only thing good with training the new recruits." Demitri grumbled as he entered the room.

Aro had given us twenty vampires each to train and he seemed to have as much luck as me. This will take a long time...

Forks, Cullen house
Cecilia pov

When we entered the house the whole family had gathered in the living room.

Emmet, the big happy bear like guy, Rosalie, the scowling blonde (does she ever smile?), Dr Cullen and his wife, Alice boyfriend, the guy that constantly looks like he is in pain and my sister and her boyfriend.

Dr Cullen smiled. "Cecilia, it's so nice to meet you. Please, sit down."

I choose to sit on a chair instead of beside Bella. "Do tell why your family has spent the last week bothering me."

He keeps his smile. "We just want to make sure you know that you don't have to follow the Volturi's lead. Unfortunately you will have to become a vampire but you don't need to eat humans, you can eat animals."

I look at him weirdly. "I don't care. And i don't want your suggestions. You've already ruined every normal thing about my life."

Dr Cullen cringed slightly. "I am truly sorry for my family getting you involved, we just want you to know that you have other options."

"I don't think you get it. I want nothing to do with any of you."

Rosalie was still scowling at me the entire time and by now her glare was burning a hole through me.

Edward speaks up. "Surely you don't want to be like them. They're monsters, they kill humans and spread terror in the vampire world!"

"Oh for fucks sake. Get off your high horse, eating animals doesn't make you better than anyone." I snap at him.

Third pov

Carlisles could see the irritation growing to the point of anger in the young girl. She might be human but humans, knowing it or not, usually didn't take kindly to their mates being insulted. He held his hands up in a calming motion. "Let's talk in a civilized manner. Since we are soon to be family, maybe we can get to know each other." He suggested.

That just seemed to tick Cecilia off more. "I am not a part of your family just because my self centered sister is going to marry into your family."

Edward frowned at how she talked about Bella and the fact that Cecilia didn't have any feelings they could take advantage off to help them in getting them of the Volturi's hate list.

Alice seemed equally uncomfortable with how this was turning out. Cecilia was hard for her to see. Not in the same sense as Bella, more the fact that she's very fast to change emotions which in turn affected her decisions. It didn't help that she very obviously despised them.

Bella glared at her sister from the couch. She was furious with her for being so rude when they had been nothing but nice to her. And her willingness to defend those muderes she called mates, simply disgusting.

"Oh, I'm sure you would like us if you got the chance." Carlisles tried again.

Cecilia gave him to most displeased look she could muster. "I would like for you to take me home now."

Time skip to graduation
Cecilia pov

The ceremony went great. Brian, a friend of mine, had his speech after Bella's friend. I honestly don't remember her name.

After that everyone were invited to the Cullen house for a party. After some convincing from my friends i agreed to go.

The night went by pretty good. I had a lot of fun with my friends before i got into my car to go home. In the middle of the forest road i had to take to get home i got a flat tire. Swearing to myself i get out of the car to asses the damage, only to be met with a smirking redhead.

Vote and tell me what you think :)