Chapter twelve

Third pov

The Cullen family stood in shock as Demitri and Felix led Cecilia out of the throne room.

Sure they had expected her to be somewhat angry (at least Carisle and Alice did,) but enough to try to kill Edward?

That was something they had not expected.

Edward let out a pained groan, he had yet to get up, Cecilia wasn't an exception on the rule that newborns had a terrifying strenght; and the look of pure hatred told them that if it wasn't for Felix lifting her off of Edward they would've been a member short now.

Someone clearing their throat catches their attention.

Caius stood up from his throne, an expression on his face like it was the best day of his life, and to some extent it was. He'd spent years wanting to put the Olympic coven in their place, they had been allowed to get away with things for far to long. He watched as the mind reader re-attached his arm. The cracks marring his skin looked like a spiders web and it didn't look like they would disappear any time soon.

Bella could only watch as Edward got himself together in stunned silence. For the first time she genuinely feared her sister and for the first time she doubted becoming a vampire would mean she was safe from harm.

In another part of the castle the two males continued to cuddle with their now very happy mate.

Cecilia sat cuddled up against Felix side while Demitri handed her another canteen with blood.

It would take about a month for her eyes to gain the red they're supposed to be. It would have taken even longer if they hadn't found her when they did.

It angered him to no end that the Cullens thought themselves so high above the law that they could harm their mate without punishment.

Felix gently ran his hand over the claw marks trying to access the damage. The scars would stay forever, there was nothing they could do about that. When he thought about it it wasn't that weird for her to be hungry still, she would need a hell of a lot more for the marks to heal at all.

Vote and tell me what you think :)