Chapter four

Cecilia pov

The couch was extremely comfy and Demitri sat down in it too. Felix took a chair on the other side of the small coffee table.

Demitri sighed. "You already know that we're vampires. However something you don't know is that we have something that is called a mate. Or as humans would call it, a soulmate."

I give him a confused look. "What does that have to do with me?"

"Well, you're our mate."

I give him a dead stare before sighing. "I've heard weirder things today." Both chuckle quietly. "So, what happens now?"

Felix sighed. "You will need to move here eventually. Not right now but in the future. And you will have to become one of us too. You will get the chance to finish anything back in Forks, education and things like that."

I nod slowly. "Okay, are you two coming to Forks too?"

Felix shakes his head. "Sadly we can't come with you right now, but we might be able to in a few weeks. We have a few new recruits in the guard that needs training before we can go."

Demitri continues. "If you want to we can give you the numbers you can reach us at."

I nod. "That would be good. Also, what's the deal with the Cullens?"

Felix and Demitri looks at each other. "One of the rules of the vampire world is to never expose ourselves to humans. They not only exposed themselves to your sister, but also you. And to them we're monsters because we feed on humans."

I feel confused. "They don't?" Demitri chuckles and shakes his head. "No, they feed on animals. I guess they think it makes them better than us."

Felix had left the room to get something. Demitri sighed. "I know that all this is confusing, but please know that you can trust us with anything." He looks genuine and i nod. "Okay."

We talk for a while before Felix comes back with a phone he gives me. "Here. You can reach us with this." I thank him. All too soon we have to go back.

The first thing i notice when we get back is that Bella is full on glaring at me. I roll my eyes. Glad to see she hasn't changed in the last hour. Mr sparkles is standing beside her, whoever gave him a shirt needs a promotion. Alice is standing with them. The secretary hands me my bag and i thank her. Before getting into the car i give Demitri and Felix a hug. I think i shocked them a little.

The airport was almost empty and when we boarded the plane we were informed that we had been upgraded to first class. Once again Bella spent most of the flight glaring at me. Doesn't she have anything else to do? Two bags of chips, a soda and a nap later we were home again.

Dad opened the door looking worried out of his mind. He looked a little relieved when he saw me and Bella. He did not look happy seeing Edward. He went to take Bella from him. "I can take her inside." Edward offered but dad shook his head. "No, you're not welcome here."

Eddie boy continued trying to insist but eventually have to give up as dad slams the door in his face. I take a seat on the couch while dad puts Bella in her bed.

He comes down again after a while. "I'm sorry for just leaving, but i couldn't let her just go on her own." He sighs. "I'm just happy you're home." We spend some time talking about different things until he notices me getting tired. "You need some sleep." I jawn. "I'll see you tomorrow dad."

Once in my room i change clothes and get into bed, hiding the phone i got from Felix under one of my pillows.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)