Chapter three

Cecilia pov

A few seconds after the door closes my dear sister finally realize I'm here and starts screaming at me. "Oh, so you're friends with those monsters?! I can't believe you! They were going to kill me! I can't believe how selfish you are!"

I almost slapped her, almost. "I'm the selfish one? You haven't done anything but put me and dad through hell since your asshole ex left you! And it's not like you even cared to look how i was taking this! If anyone is selfish then it's you!" I scream back at her.

Edward gently pulls Bella back while Alice is truing to diffuse the situation.

My eyes go to her. "And you! You drag me into this and leave me to fend for myself!" I scream angrily at her. "You can save my sister who apparently knows about this shit but leave the one person unwillingly dragged into to get out of this on their own!"

She throws worried looks at the door but i can't bring myself to care. I keep shouting and screaming my exact thoughts at them, having a mental discharge.

A hand gently holds me back from trying to attack them and when i quiet down the gentle hand helps me back to the couch.

Demitri smiles softly at me. "Take it easy. This has been an exhausting day for you already."

Felix pov

Demitri and i made our way to the room our mate and the Cullens waited in after having cleaned up.

The angry screaming from our mate alarms us as we get closer.

I open the door to see our mate screaming at the other three. Demitri gently holds her back from hitting the female Cullen.

When she finished she was panting hard and Demitri gently guided her to the couch. I send the other three disapproving looks. The Swan girl is glaring at us while her boyfriend opens his mouth to try and give an excuse.

I hold my hand up. "I don't care." I look to Demitri. "I think it's better to talk to her in another room." He nods and help her up from the couch. Before the doors close again i look at the Cullens again, mostly the seer. "She is right. I can't say i am too happy that you dragged her into this and didn't care enough to try and get her out of it."

Cecilia pov

The new room has dark red walls and black carpets. There was sofas in a corner and a bar in the other. They took me to the sofas and let me sit down.

(EDITED)

Sorry for how short it is. Tell me what you think :)