Chapter eleven

Third pov

Felix almost growled at the Cullen boy's attitude even though he knew Aro wouldn't take lightly on their actions.

The vampire world didn't have many laws but they followed the few they had. One of them was that under no circumstances are you allowed to harm another's mate if you're not protecting your own.  Aro had taken Carlisle hand to see his memories of the last few days.

Cecilia felt her patience slip away the longer it took. To her it felt like an eternity for Aro to look through their memories.

She watched as Aro returned to his throne. "As a beginning of your punishment Edward's blood singer will be turned now, all of you will be spending thirty years on the guard under Demitri and Felix supervision,-" He was interrupted by the angry and shocked Cullens, he raised his voice. "You will do as your told and if you knowinly cause trouble you will have an extra five years added to your sentence, am i clear?"

Cecilia pov

I couldn't help but grin at their anger.

Bella and Edward tried to argue about him being forced to turn her so soon.

The rest voiced their thoughts about having to stay on the guard. "It's a waaay to harsh sentence." Bella's whiny voice and statements made me want to strangle her.

Too harsh? Too harsh?

They chased me through the woods for three days, involved those fucking dogs that ended up hurting me and she thinks it's too harsh?

A gentle humming brought me back to reality. Demitri hummed softly. "You're growling." He had a slight smile as i looked up at him. A few of the guards watched us curiously.

But of course Eddie boy had to ruin it.

Third pov

"It's not fair-" Further than that he couldn't get before the furious newborn were on him.

Cecilia's last bit of control had run out. In the time it took for Felix to get her off the Cullen boy she'd already ripped an arm off and cracked his face. It took all his strenght to hold her from ripping Edward to tiny pieces.

None of the guards were surprised, Caius even had an amused smirk. Aro smiled slightly. "Felix, Demtri, why don't you take your mate up to your quarters? I think Edward has realized what he's in for if he continues to talk out of line and spout idiotic lies."

Both of them nodded and got her out of the throne room.

Once outside Felix picked her up. "Breath, just breath."

They went up to Demitri's room. Felix sat with her on a couch, still trying to calm her down.

Demitri came back with a metal canteen that he handed her. "Here, drink." To Cecilia's delight it was some warmed up blood, she felt that she was still hungry as she began drinking.

Vote and tell me what you think of the chapter :) The Cullens reactions to Cecilia attacking Edward will be in the next chapter. Do you guys think i should give Cecilia a gift? And if you do what gift do you think would fit her?