Chapter seven

Cecilia pov

The pain was immediate, white hot blinding pain, fire running through my weins. I think i started screaming, I'm not really sure. The only thing i could focus on was the pain and the intense longing for my mates presence.
It hurt so badly seemingly with no end in sight.

Third pov

The scream the Cullens heard was horrifying and pained. And the sight they arrived at was gruesome. Cecilia laid in a pool of blood, holding her hand with a fresh bite mark on. Her face twisting in pain and the screams told them there was no way for them to help her other than take her back to their house.

They didn't know if she could actually hear them as she was writhing in pain.

They cleared a room on the second floor for her, making sure to remove anything that could bother the newborn. The last thing they needed was for her to lash out at them.

They gathered in the living room to discuss their options on what to do.

"I think we should wait with calling the Volturi, we should get her used to our diet first. If we do that they won't have another option but to accept it."

Edward's idea was a good one, but it still had a few holes in it. They had no idea what kind of newborn she would be, if they didn't succeed her mates would be pissed and they would constantly need to make sure she doesn't kill any of them. But it seemed like not many of the Cullens thought about that.

Edward looked at Alice. "We can at least try, Alice."

After some more talking it was decided. No one would contact the Volturi before Cecilia was used to Animal blood instead of human blood.

I know it's short, but I'm at the dentist right now. Vote and tell me what you think :)