Project 99

Hello to all you beautiful, beautiful people!

Please join me in welcoming our guest of honour, Shani! Hiya, love!

As many of you will already know, I started sending out messages a week ago asking people for a favour. Most of these will have looked something like this:

Hiya! I have noticed you're one of Shani's readers, and I'm hoping you'll help me out with something.
Essentially, Shani is a friend of mine, and recently, I've felt like she might need a little booster, something to help her realize just how loved by all of us she and her writing is. Just know that she deserves and needs to feel appreciated, not just becasue she writes amazing stories, but because she is the kindest and sweetest human being you could ever know.
That is why I started Project 99: it's going to be a collection of people showing her love. Whether you know her personally or not doesn't matter much, because this fandom and the Wattpad community is, in my opinion, one huge family. Harry preaches to treat people with kindness, and that is what this is about: treating someone, whether you know them or not, with kindness.
So, long story short, I was wondering if you'd help me out by sending me anything, a paragraph, a poem, a picture, a video, anything you're comfortable with, telling me (and ultimately her), what she and her books mean to you. You can share anything you want, in as personal a way as you want. Long or short, intimate or not, anything is welcome!
In any case, I just hope you join me in celebrating a person who deserves all the love in the world, because she shares her talent with us all the time, to make our days brighter, to boost our own creativity, to provide a lovely escape in times where shit is dark. She deserves it, because she is kind-hearted, caring, loving and fun!
As Harry would say, all the love to you! ❤️

So yes, I was planning this to show her how awesome and appreciated she is. I know, literally no shit, Sherlock, right? Who wouldn't love someone as adorable as her!

You guys have been absolutely INCREDIBLE with your response! I got more feedback than I could have imagined! Thank you all for helping me do this, for helping to spread the word, for all your kind words, for appreciating Shani as much as I do, for just being the best community ever!

Also, this book is far from complete. I'm well aware that I haven't been able to reach out to even a fraction of all of Shani's fans, because well, there's a LOT of us. So, if anyone is just reading this now and has something they want to submit to Project 99, please feel free to message me anytime and I will add it on.

Hey, Shani? Don't be mad at me that I lied to you about what this project is about, okay?

Let's get this out of the way: I. Love. You! You're amazing. You're kind. You're an inspiration. You're way stronger than you give yourself credit for!

I know we talk pretty much every day, and you know by now that I think you're awesome, but as you can see, if you are gonna make me beat it into your brain with a whole damn Project, I will do it. Consider this book me (and 99 others) slapping you with niceties.